test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Illuminated Insignia of Brutality

micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
edited September 2019 in Player Feedback (PC)

I guess I'm not the only who noticed the little drop rate design issue here...

And worse, this is RNG ZEN only item, they do not drop anywhere else... It's a P2W green insignia?!

Comments

• evemjevemj Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    It's not really "P2W" when, sadly, players can just trade AD for zen and get the same benefits as paying customers.
  • micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    evemj said:

It's not really "P2W" when, sadly, players can just trade AD for zen and get the same benefits as paying customers.

Yes, I'm sorry, it is a hyperbole. I wanted to convey a mild adult tantrum there, though without the imagery , and add to this some righteous injustice demands, and a sentiment of a mob with pitchforks. Mentioning P2W seemed the fastest, shortest and simplest way to do so, whether it is true or not.
    Post edited by micky1p00 on
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    evemj said:

...And if no one buys zen to toss into the zax, where would you get it from then?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • theraxin#5169 theraxin Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    I wanted to make a post out of it, but I did not even cared for the brutality one, because it's like a second-rate Dominance. The main one that annoyed me is the Fortitude (HP+Def). It's a Prosperity one with a better off-stat.

And just as a note, my problem is not that it's insanely expensive, it's outright almost impossible to make a legendary one, because there is not 8 offer for the common ones and buying packs until you have enough is madness.

My suggestion is to make all packs give a green from the new type AND you get an extra insignia that can be better.
  • zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    You think that's bad? Someone is trying to corner the market on Prosperity & Fortitude by buying up every Green insignia.

green Fortitudes are 400,000 AD
    green Prosperities are 200,000 AD

I'm guessing its allies of the group running ToMM, to capitalize off of the 'Health Rush' from Mane of the Manticore DPS increases, while cornering the market on ToMM UM rings by inhibiting competition from gaining an affordable improvement. Thats my tinfoil hat theory anyway.
  • ccs2009#5244 ccs2009 Member Posts: 30 Arc User

You think that's bad? Someone is trying to corner the market on Prosperity & Fortitude by buying up every Green insignia.

green Fortitudes are 400,000 AD
    green Prosperities are 200,000 AD

I'm guessing its allies of the group running ToMM, to capitalize off of the 'Health Rush' from Mane of the Manticore DPS increases, while cornering the market on ToMM UM rings by inhibiting competition from gaining an affordable improvement. Thats my tinfoil hat theory anyway.

Green prosperty insignias drop in game in abundance, doubt they can corner the market on those.

• cdnbisoncdnbison Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    I'm a hoarder in this game, so have been doing quite well with the spike in the prices of mount insignia since they became refinable.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    xbox is difficult along these lines too. I have them but I bought a bunch during the time when there was a leg mount in the packs. and I bought a bunch of the packs. most things sell well so just sell the ones you don't want and use the proceeds to buy the ones you do need.