test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tales of Old is STILL Broken... Will update as needed

2»

Comments

• groo111groo111 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    As this is time sensitive and alotta people have multiple toons. We need a fix and and extension. This is one of most interesting dungeons and we need to complete our sets. Btw fix gf damage I'd like to be viable as dps as well as tank. just saying
  • andorrabellandorrabell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    I love that they have already explained the fix/event movement for the much more minor Console bug and we are still sitting here in the middle of the highway in a broken down car and we are calling AAA and no one is answering................

Happy Labor Day weekend?
  • lardesonlardeson Member Posts: 374 Arc User

I love that they have already explained the fix/event movement for the much more minor Console bug and we are still sitting here in the middle of the highway in a broken down car and we are calling AAA and no one is answering................

Happy Labor Day weekend?

what surprises me if that they dint apply the same fix as they did with CTA. Common brainer here, we currently have 2 very good events going, dropping one just to fix it wont upset people as much as if you decide to just leave it there till the event ends
    Lardeson CW not Mage. Where's my fireball and my thunderbolt?
  • andorrabellandorrabell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Honestly, right now I'm wondering if they WANT to close down NWO PC.
    I feel like I'm living in the Shia LeBeouf Song...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI

• wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    we the players could boycott next CTA/TotO, these are worthless, it wasted players time and devs' time. scaling is the biggest issue.
    time for anti-scale crusading.
    to complete this scaling it would take 1-2 years to clean up and fix all CTA events, and seasonal festivals, and no chances for new classes, we all have been waiting for 3 years and not one new class, and all they did class balancing and it had gone wrong, from bad to totally nightmare. they keep finding excuses and avoiding to answer about new class and why it take so many years wasted on cutted corner projects, more bugs and broke other stuffs on every patch.
    look like devs are terrible with math and what they did, are way off the mark, and it not even close.

i dont like stats requirements, my current gears arent even near, have lot of rank 11's, 12's 14's and 2-3 maxed enchants, thus is giving me headaches, i prefer "Back to Basic" math equation. i see spending 200-300 hundred dollars for upgradings to fix my required stats to meet LoMM, and this is suppose to be Free to play, so that is pure lie and seeing Paywall right there.
  • c1k4ml3kc3c1k4ml3kc3 Member Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    This is unacceptable for us, the players.

Problems:

This used to be a very old dungeon, among the first ones on Neverwinter. It is extremely nostalgic to me. However, back then defeating mobs was out of the question. We would use Arcane Singularity + Repel in one corner of the map. Approaching the tentacles was never an option. Aggroing mobs either. However, now many spells aggro mobs, many mobs approach, many things happen at once and fast. And there are no CC spells that can help like before, no enough healing, no enough tanking.

- Scaling
    - Too many adds
    - Control is scarce
    - Dailies are slow

These events made a bit of sense back when we were stronger and had debuffs, but now? No, it does not work. Especially with such strong enemies!

Tier 1 is manageable. Tier 2 is all about concentration because mobs hit harder. Tier 3 - wtf? I don't even know Tier 4 nor Tier 5, and it's already been 2 days?

Please, for the love of everything, restart this event and make it a bit easier for others, too. I really do not want to play 45 X1 runs in that corridor dungeon. Finding proper team and eager people is hard as it is, with tomm/watchers/req/raq etc, making it even harder on others is silly.

At least let people keep their IL? Why the scaling for this event?
    True Neutral
    Left the Game due to heavy Damage Control & Missing Spanish Language
  • stark760stark760 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Tier 5 is 1/2 power/defense....can get through 2 tiers, and get 3 coins. Not sure if this was meant to upset people that waited for the 3rd part of the event. I missed the first 2, and looking at it now, almost impossible to get the neck/belt currencies.