test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Honest Question, Legendary Trex Combat Power

xcessiveforce40xcessiveforce40 Member Posts: 246 Arc User
Hola everyone, I'm on PS4 but have a question around the Legendary trex combat power. We all should remember how useful it was in mod 14 and 15. But now in mod 16 and 17, For Level 80 content, is the Trex combat power completely useless? It debuffs the target to lower defenses by 10%. Now that said everyone entering LoMM should already have 68k or higher armpen. So, with that in mind, is the trex combat power useless? Thank you for the time and inputs!
Founder: Xcessiveforce GF, Xcessiveheals DC, XcessiveRange HR, XcessiveArcana CW, XcessiveStab TR

Comments

• xcessiveforce40xcessiveforce40 Member Posts: 246 Arc User
    can tell you from the crash test dummies in Protectors the trex made almost zero difference in my numbers over a 10 seonds rotation. Granted im on PS4 so i only have the log tab to look at and track via writing down
    Founder: Xcessiveforce GF, Xcessiveheals DC, XcessiveRange HR, XcessiveArcana CW, XcessiveStab TR
  • gonzakotwigonzakotwi Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    It says defense but it lowers damage resistance, meaning you get that boost even if you are capped
  • kingkevin#3240 kingkevin Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    I have it as well, and it does almost(if not) completely nothing.
    Basically useless, might help out with damage by a smaaaallll insignificant amount
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User

It says defense but it lowers damage resistance, meaning you get that boost even if you are capped

When the player max its ArmPen, it means the enemy has its lowest possible damage resistance (if it is not 0) against this player.
    Hence, this debuff will do nothing to this player but it can help other players who have not max'ed the ArmPen.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • xcessiveforce40xcessiveforce40 Member Posts: 246 Arc User
    That's what I figured. Thanks plasticbat
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    It's a debuff, the same as it was before, increases the damage that the target takes regardless of how much Armor Pen. This is why the devs recently made it not stack, as it as just too good in Tower of the Mad Mage on preview, where I am 100% everyone had enough armor pen to negate Halaster's defense rating.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother