test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

do ebonized x 2, executioner's attire and heels of fury stack?

Do ebonized rings x 2, heels of fury, fearbringers, and executioner's attire stack?

Thanks!

PS:

My current setup is: fured, successor vambraces, shadow stalker 5 and ebonized rings, and successor boots (5% combat adv). I want to swap out fured and successor boots for executioner's attire and heels, respectively.

Oh. I'm a DPS

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    The ranged and melee buff perks stack 2x and only 2x. None of the other buffs stack at all unless they are different ranks.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • jantogsf#0997 jantogsf Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    > @pitshade said:
    > The ranged and melee buff perks stack 2x and only 2x. None of the other buffs stack at all unless they are different ranks.

Can you please elaborate? So if I have fured (+3% dmg), Ebony (+3%) and shadow shadowstalker 5 (+2.5%) I won't get + 8.5% damage increase? If yes,. Then I should switch Ebony to shadow stalker 4
    > @pitshade said:
    > The ranged and melee buff perks stack 2x and only 2x. None of the other buffs stack at all unless they are different ranks.

I think I got it. So this combination should stack

Undermountain, 5%
    Executioner's black attire, 5%
    Shadowstalker 5, 2.5%
    Ebonized ring, 3%
    Heels of fury, 3%
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Yes
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • cdnbisoncdnbison Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User

> @pitshade said:

Can you please elaborate? So if I have fured (+3% dmg), Ebony (+3%) and shadow shadowstalker 5 (+2.5%) I won't get + 8.5% damage increase? If yes,. Then I should switch Ebony to shadow stalker 4

If you check the gear, each of those bonuses will have a name (the +3% to ranged powers is called "Snipers Perk" for instance). You can only stack the same buff twice - so you couldn't run 5x "Snipers Perk", you'd only get 6%, even with 5 pieces of gear that had the bonus.

However, as you will have noticed, the Shadowstalker, Undermountain, and EBA all have *different* buff names than the Heels of Fury and Ebonized Ring. That means they will stack together, and there was much rejoicing!
    > @cdnbison said:
    > (Quote)
    > If you check the gear, each of those bonuses will have a name (the +3% to ranged powers is called "Snipers Perk" for instance). You can only stack the same buff twice - so you couldn't run 5x "Snipers Perk", you'd only get 6%, even with 5 pieces of gear that had the bonus.
    >
    > However, as you will have noticed, the Shadowstalker, Undermountain, and EBA all have *different* buff names than the Heels of Fury and Ebonized Ring. That means they will stack together, and there was much rejoicing!

Glory, hallelujah! The EBA gives me some pause though. I need to keep moving around to be behind an enemy.
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    If your attacks are doing 10% or more of your HP the ebonized armor chest plate will be better as it can provide up to 10% of your power and that would be a higher damage buff than going with a 5% or 3% bonus damage gear. You need to test it to ensure you can reach 10 stacks for that chest plate. If you are not able to achieve 10 stacks than go with another chest plate. I found from testing it out that it took roughly 185K power for me to constantly achieve 10 stacks.

> @mebengalsfan#9264 said:
    > If your attacks are doing 10% or more of your HP the ebonized armor chest plate will be better as it can provide up to 10% of your power and that would be a higher damage buff than going with a 5% or 3% bonus damage gear. You need to test it to ensure you can reach 10 stacks for that chest plate. If you are not able to achieve 10 stacks than go with another chest plate. I found from testing it out that it took roughly 185K power for me to constantly achieve 10 stacks.

Good idea! I will try it out. But getting to ten stacks takes a while relative to a constant 3% damage increase, I think. This is why I reverted back to Fured from executioner's black attire (for now). Having to stand behind a mob to proxlc the 5% takes precious DPS seconds lol.
  • davebike111davebike111 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Last I knew, Executioner's Attire didn't work. It shows up in buff bar, but doesn't boost damage.