test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

EVERYTHING IS BROKEN: TOO, ME, WE, etc.

Comments

• dragonsbloodsdragonsbloods Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    + working systems - all chat (to my knowledge)
  • jelara1jelara1 Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    Chultan patrols - tried a couple times, kept having one of the 5 mob packs not register so end up with 4/5 on clear the area task.
  • giannix1giannix1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5 Arc User
    You created the bug fair, good, you made a commitment
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    Looks like all dungeons are bugged lomm no way to proceed gates closed, no rewards etc.
  • isaacorion#1994 isaacorion Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    If we're treating this as the giant bug thread for the day:
    Soshenstar Hunts - defeating 1 hunt and then re-summoning the hunt for a second run causes the prey to appear and despawn nearly instantly. Wasting your lure and yielding no rewards.
    Warlock: Don't want to let you down but I am hell bound. - Imagine Dragons
    Cleric: You can be an angel of mercy or give in to hate. - Shinedown
    Wizard: The more the dark consumes me, I pretend I'm burning bright. - Shinedown
    Barbarian: Am I beautiful... as I tear you to pieces? - In This Moment
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Maze Engine, Icespire Peak quest, First challenge circle went fine but second one won't complete. Mobs despawn, sometimes I don't even have a chance to attack before they're gone. Other times, I clear the first batch and then nothing.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • dragonsbloodsdragonsbloods Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    ah it looks like the abusers have started ... must get the popcorn for the group ...
  • agilestoagilesto Member Posts: 516 Arc User
    While you're at it fixing stuff, would it be possible to finally do the class balancing correctly? After 4 months and now that you have officially announced that you hamstered up and some classes were overperforming... Maybe time to do something for us classes underperforming?
    Don't know if you're aware, but Tomm is available now. Well theoretically at least, 'cause some dps classes won't have a spot until you fix that.
  • shrineerune#9386 shrineerune Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    Ticket #4,898,494

The repeatable Stronghold quest Challenge Accepted: Halamvir the Smith won't complete. I've beat him multiple times, and while he discontinues fighting and bows out it never allows the quest to complete so that you can turn it in. I was able to complete Challenge Accepted: Moven the Slothful. So, it isn't happening with all of those quests.
  • jelara1jelara1 Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    Dragon run in Well of Dragons - a number of us only got credit for 2 out of the 5 dragons that we killed, we didn't bother with more.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User

We are starting a list of what is working, so far we have: Zen Store, Opening QM bags.

;)

Please extend TOO Event, this is a timed event that is now even harder to complete if it's not sorted in the next few hours.

since console is also affected by token bug for some players also the cta event.
  • mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,489 Arc User
    It seems they broke their script engine. Events required to progress scripts to next steps are randomly not being delivered, so everything is breaking in new and interesting ways.
  • fireflowerxfireflowerx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 9 Arc User
    Add Biggrins to the list of broken. The bit guy won't get off his keister and fight
  • dexymandexyman Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    FBI final boss fight bugged to hell.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited August 2019
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • paedurespaedures Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    Add Minor Problem (repeatable) in Icespire Peak having the problem. Miners are not being counted/releasing when killing all the enemies so the quest is not completeable.
    edited August 2019
    kreatyve said:
    what about consoles? I'm afraid we have been buried in all this
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    kreatyve said:
    Is it still Server bounce when it will take 2 to 3 hours?

*** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,489 Arc User
    edited August 2019

Is it the same bug mess on consoles? This bug most likely is related to something they did in todays patch, so it is unlikely the consoles have exactly this problem.

Consoles can of course have other bugs ;)

Is it the same bug mess on consoles? This bug most likely is related to something they did in todays patch, so it is unlikely the consoles have exactly this problem.

Consoles can of course have other bugs ;)
    that's what I mean about our bug being buried. they merged us into this thread. some people not getting cta tokens after ten.
  • planestrider#4331 planestrider Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    Just for the record:
    The Lurking of Blacklake spawns no 4th mob -> broken first skirmish.
  • ch0ppingd3athch0ppingd3ath Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Yes running my WE's and cleared the whole area and still says Search enemies for gate key.... So am i now screwed out of the rod that i was suppose to get that goes towards me doing FE's today. Please stop breaking the game. And if i leave my instance i will be screwed and have to wait 2 more days to do my FE... Please explain I am still in my instance do I leave or stay?
  • planestrider#4331 planestrider Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    ... and the same with the 3rd mob of wererats in the Thieves' class quest: Despawned before ever being visible.
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    So the game is suffering a concussion from maintenance, it might help if the developers would stop hitting it with that hammer. I would not have noticed it, if I never left the Dread Ring today. I am farming the lair for double enchants there. Nothing weird there so far and I have been in and out.

A friend asked me to run an ME in the YP and that's how I found out. When we did this it seems you cannot finish because mobs either failed to spawn or the counter is broken. Best wishes to the developers to get it fixed fast, look for a grilled cheese sandwich in server, I bet one of you dropped it in there. <3
    wb-cenders.gif
This discussion has been closed.