test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

EVERYTHING IS BROKEN: TOO, ME, WE, etc.

andorrabellandorrabell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
edited August 2019 in Bug Reports (PC)
ME/WE, presumably FE are failing to update or complete:
in some cases entire dungeon is cleared and no gate key
in other cases the boss at the end is dead, and it will not update "clear the area"

TOO is not creating any lives in the instances and dropping 300 item level gear.
"Ewilan Gil'Sayan@agilesto: T1 and T2 DV mobs hit like a truck, like T4 or T5 old TOO
Navras@navras#4653 : they probably forgot that when we're scaled there and one hit deals like 150k damage to us thanks to that
Ewilan Gil'Sayan@agilesto : question is why are we even scaled in a lvl 80 instance

Apparently the 700000 extensions this morning were not sufficient.

BROKEN BROKEN BROKEN.

Wow.
texerret said:

as the title says... we beat lomm after todays patch (29/08/2019) and guess what?? trobrian died and no reward no chests no req rAD ... old patches didnt even touch lomm then why is lomm broken?

I can add portal to tuern weekly quest to that, it is not counting kills, so not registering each flank ... exit and re-enter, and a different result every time ...

pelgrax said:

tried running small he's in river district . They're broken too .

Post edited by andorrabell on

Comments

• tomatotgotchitomatotgotchi Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    So CTA: Garrundar the Vile just went live on Xbox 30 minutes ago. I completed 10 skirmishes and didn't get a token. So I completed another two and I still don't have one. It says 12/10 in the tracker but I only have the same 3 tokens I got from orc assault. Anyone else have this issue or know how to fix it? Has anyone else done 10 yet?
  • fhurrfhurr Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    I beat the final boss but theres no gate back to yawning portal. GG plz fix
    lolcrabs 4x Assassin
  • trialbyfire001trialbyfire001 Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    I and other players I am with are also not receiving tokens
    Suicided and left. tried a second ME, killed the 1st boss and was about to proceed to the next stage. But what do you know, there is no f***ing gate. Wounderful job by the maint crew.
    lolcrabs 4x Assassin
  • eagleeye#3697 eagleeye Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    After running my daily 10 CTAs, I was not awarded a token of heroes after the 10th run. Please look into this asap. Thank you.
  • texerrettexerret Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    as the title says... we beat lomm after todays patch (29/08/2019) and guess what?? trobrian died and no reward no chests no req rAD ... old patches didnt even touch lomm then why is lomm broken?
  • texerrettexerret Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    after 08/29/2019 patch after trobriand dies and dungoens doesnt reward the completion.
  • andorrabellandorrabell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    ME/WE, presumably FE are failing to update or complete:
    in some cases entire dungeon is cleared and no gate key
    in other cases the boss at the end is dead, and it will not update "clear the area"

TOO is not creating any lives in the instances and dropping 300 item level gear.
    "Ewilan Gil'Sayan@agilesto: T1 and T2 DV mobs hit like a truck, like T4 or T5 old TOO"

Apparently the 700000 extensions this morning were not sufficient.

BROKEN BROKEN BROKEN.

Wow.
    texerret said:

texerret said:

after 08/29/2019 patch after trobriand dies and dungoens doesnt reward the completion.

I can add portal to tuern weekly quest to that, it is not counting kills, so not registering each flank ... exit and re-enter, and a different result every time ...

Post edited by andorrabell on
  • tom#6998 tom Member Posts: 952 Arc User

ToMM is also broken, feels kinda bad to not get loot for this
  • dragonsbloodsdragonsbloods Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    OMG THEY BROKE PORTAL TO TUERN????????

LOL LOL LOL
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Yeah, working on notifying people. I'm pretty sure at this point, they are aware, but too busy to respond.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • pelgraxpelgrax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 479 Arc User
    tried running small he's in river district . They're broken too .
  • nannymcdee#6685 nannymcdee Member Posts: 1 New User
    I'm not receiving tokens either. Ran it ever day last time and nothing then either
    Added more on what's being reported.
    I'm seriously upset and annoyed right now.
    They broke something during the extended maint. ME's are broken aswell, no gates after killing bosses.
    lolcrabs 4x Assassin
  • dragonsbloodsdragonsbloods Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    thanks for the heads up kreatyve, fortunately I am able to keep our guild informed, many newer players get confused over stuff like this ...
    probably its a very wide encompassing issue, I only checked tuern, and smelled a hamster straight away ... so not doing anything serious atm
  • n3cr087n3cr087 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    kreatyve said:

Yeah, working on notifying people. I'm pretty sure at this point, they are aware, but too busy to respond.

Too busy breaking more of the game ?! The maintenance was prolonged for 2 hours, in those 2 hours they've managed to break every single thing in the game... You guys need to check your priorities and get your head out of your asses. But I know 1 thing surely isn't broken and that's the zen market, it kinda feels like you know the ship is sinking and you are trying to "milk the cow"
    until the cow collapses.
    Post edited by n3cr087 on
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

Added more on what's being reported.
    I'm seriously upset and annoyed right now.

I understand. I don't have any official information, other than that they are investigating, but I would not be surprised if they take the servers down for emergency maintenance.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • karnage#0814 karnage Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    the only thing thats working is enchantment stone farming in dredd ring, all random Q's are bugged and ME/WE/Fe's
    I tried to merge all the reports from PC into one thread. I think I got one or 2 threads for console issues (sorry, there's a lot going on). The dev team is aware that basically everything on PC is broken right now. They are investigating. I do not have any sort of update. For faster updates, I recommend people join Protector's Enclave Discord, as with the Community Manager on medical leave, it's faster and easier for me personally to update there. I will try to keep the forums updated as much as possible too.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • tomatotgotchitomatotgotchi Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    > @kreatyve said:
    > (Quote)
    > I understand. I don't have any official information, other than that they are investigating, but I would not be surprised if they take the servers down for emergency maintenance.

Why was my Xbox bug report on tokens of heroes not being awarded merged with a PC bug report thread? We didn't get any maintenance today and these should be separate issues entirely.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

I tried to merge all the reports from PC into one thread. I think I got one or 2 threads for console issues (sorry, there's a lot going on).

Why was my Xbox bug report on tokens of heroes not being awarded merged with a PC bug report thread?

Because...
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    Let me declare Aug 29 as Invocation Day. :)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • theetopher#1424 theetopher Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Tried major expos and 3 out of 4 i could not finish due to broken progression. Then attempted the Stardock quests, and had to restart/drop/start again 2 out of 3 to get them done, after which i tired the random ques and each one we got stuck. In merchant prince could not even clear the first zone without it glitching. What was to be a 2 hour patch got extended by half hours until it was 3.5 hour and now nothing works.
  • planestrider#4331 planestrider Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    e.g. changed one script to which others refer to. Small error, big effect. The good part is that it's possibly just as easily fixed, once it's found ... I really can't imagine they changed each of these errors separately. (And of course these scripts are very unlikely to have any connection with the ZEN shop, I just want to say, since I don't believe at all this is about milking cows.)
    I guess that githzerai virtues keeping calm is in order. :)
This discussion has been closed.