test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Are Astral Diamonds Broken?

I am around level 30 I have Sucessfuly completed 2 dungeons and every side mission I can find up to Neverdeath Cematary, I am currently trying to work on the Trade comission assignments I have not started tranny of dragons.... I DO NOT HAVE A SINGLE ROUGH ASTRAL DIAMOND.... the Astral Diamonds are a intricate part of the servers econmy that allow for item enhancements and artifact leveling. I have been looking for ways to get just enough to start using the AH which can allow me to gain income so i can keep to date with my armor enhancements. if soemthign is wrong with them there needs to be a pinned message explaining whats going on. if you are phaseing them out of the game the in game stores that require them need to be dealt with. I am getting a little suspishios that the dev staff has been influtrated with sabatours because it is literaly that ridiclious. YOU SHOULD HAVE CONFIRMED that my money was good for the Zen I bought, why can I not trade it for Astral diamonds... Going pay to win is not going to bode will for the long run players and whales alike hate it.

I know Arc is a hella lot more inteligant than I assumeother competators of yours to be.

Comments

• kingkevin#3240 kingkevin Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    Get ad from random dungeons and trade zen for ad in “zen to ad trade”
  • greenlionguard#4540 greenlionguard Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Random Dungeons don't give me loot for some odd reason... (I have been asking all over the forums if this is something I should be concerned over.it may have been a new update than that got fixed recently I will ahve to try again) I should have gotten some AD and some rough AD form quests. It says due to Transaction activity I can't trade in the AD market and that another issue.

this account should have no strikes PERIOD (same with my old one that was abandioned due to it being crrupted acording to a dev admin of Arc. it was part of the server issue with grandfathered accounts a while back due to the trubble involved in a restoration we came to the conclusion that me starting over was a better less stressful soultion on the staff and myself)

I have had no issues with any dev or form admin, to spyte my inflatory vidsand streams on overly political content creators acting like whiney b____y children. (i belive in one I compared them to literaly two 5 yrar olds fighting over candy that's the kind of complete psycho devs I talk about in my vids and it more a this is unprofesional behavior and it should be a factor in why these people are not taken seriously)

I am not a gold seller (thou I do take advantage of server currency trade services when it benifits me and that was a plain to aqure so I can start some AH tradeing to refine my archers armor exc... I prefer the server side because it CAN be moderated by the staff of a game for the benifit of a server side econmy.)

I just want to know whats going on now... this time it Should be easer since its just one game that seems affected I can pretty much assume its the current bugs. this brings up a comment I made earler about how a List is a good idea; it tells the staff what bugs are potentualy damageing to the game and should be adressed or trubbleshoted at the time.

but if it is my account that I am aware it is only isolated to Neverwinter and recovery should be efortless this time around but again i was told that was fixed since than so it should not happen... I asked no mroe about it since fixed or resolved issues are not a concern after tehy have been resolved or should be.

Basiclly all these hot updates are not a good thing but I understand you can only do so much staff I do remcomend a trubleshhoting form some of these issues.