What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

can't change my loadouts

sbblolsbblol Member Posts: 12 Arc User
i can't change my loadout, it happen in past , only after patch update if fix,
i can't change from helaer to DPS

Comments

• silverwolf#7884 silverwolf Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    One way around this is to have a blank loadout and swap from DPS to the blank one and then to the Healer (or the other way around).

Some players have reported that it's to do with the order of the comp bonuses, others have found the feats being the issue.

It sucks to have to buy a spare loadout, but at least it works until a fix comes out.
  • hinoryuujinhinoryuujin Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    If you have any equipment in your other load out that is no longer in your inventory, this can cause problems switching load outs. The fix for that is to copy your active load out into the inactive one that you can not change to and then switch load outs to fix your equipment.

1. Open your character sheet
    2. Click Manage Loadouts
    3. Click the button that looks like it has 2 rectangles and an arrow pointing from the solid rectangle to the empty rectangle. The mouseover calls it Replace Loadout.
    4. Click the Make Current to activate the second loadout to test if this has resolved the issue.
    a. If you are now able to switch loadouts you can now get int your equipment to change it to whatever equipment you plan to use. Don't forget to check over your powers and boons
    b. If this does not resolve the issue, you may need to submit a ticket
  • silverwolf#7884 silverwolf Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    sbblol said:

i can't change my loadout, it happen in past , only after patch update if fix,
    i can't change from helaer to DPS

@hinoryuujin That might not be a good idea, the OP has a problem swapping from one paragon to another; should he follow your advice wouldn't that cause his current DPS loadout to overwrite his inactive loadout paragon from Healer to DPS ?
    He'd then have to spend a respec token to change back to a Healer again.
  • poisoncloudpoisoncloud Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    I'd check first if you have some free space in the bag since the game needs this for swapping between gear/insignias, etc.
    Then I'd apply companion settings to all loadouts and the same for mounts/insignias.
    If it still wouldn't want to swap, I'd manually apply to all loadouts all pieces of equipment from C sheet.
    If all of the above doesn't help, only tech support ticket.
  • some1stolemynicknamesome1stolemynickname Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    This usually happens when something is no longer existing on the character that is used in another loadout.

All you need to do to fix this is:

1) go to you character's companion page and click apply to all loadouts

if that didn't work

2) do the same for mounts

if that didn't work

3) go through all gear on the character, right click on each one and choose "apply to all loadouts" (don't forget artifacts

9/10 you'll get it done on the first one.
  • kstubble#4883 kstubble Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    i have found that this usually happens when the loadout does not want to change an item. I have 2 tank and 2 dps loadouts on my fighter and constantly get stuck somewhere.

i first remove all my items from my belt, check gear (apply to all), check mounts and companions. this usually works and it is usually the items in the belt (potions, stones, and horn) that cause the issue when switching loadouts. i never have to change anything with the build tho.
  • sbblolsbblol Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    hi
    thanks for the suggestion,
    i found the issue , it was companions power
    i remove them and then it start to work

the minstrel's discipline in the "offense, utility" slot, cause the issue
    if i move it to "utility, defence" i can change LOADOUTS

thanks for the help !!!