test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Undermountain] Rare Monster Spawn Locations

2»

Comments

• c1k4ml3kc3c1k4ml3kc3 Member Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    I never got any fragment from the list of those four after a lot of farming, so I really don't know if they drop. Their names should suggest that they do, however the chance might be extremely low. If anyone does get the item, please show a picture.

Other than that, I do consider that those entities have their drop chance being bugged.
    True Neutral
    Left the Game due to heavy Damage Control & Missing Spanish Language
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    There are, what...12 mobs that drop the fragments, and I have a 100% drop rate from them - generally get 10 per day for a new (but usually a duplicate) pet each day.

(100% the first time I kill each one each day, that is)
    Hoping for improvements...
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    I've never seen a fragment drop from the gelatinous cube in Vanrakdoom.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • c1k4ml3kc3c1k4ml3kc3 Member Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    greywynd said:

I've never seen a fragment drop from the gelatinous cube in Vanrakdoom.

I agree. So far 0% chance to drop for me, my friends and nearly everyone else here. I haven't seen a picture yet of anyone getting the item from either Draxole the Drider or Custodian of Vanrakdoom. I am content that they should be dropping the fragment as they reasonably fit. Perhaps they should be reported as bugs, alongside with the bugs referring to the astronomical cooldown rates for the graveyard shift mobs.
    adinosii said:

There are, what...12 mobs that drop the fragments, and I have a 100% drop rate from them - generally get 10 per day for a new (but usually a duplicate) pet each day.

(100% the first time I kill each one each day, that is)

Seventeen to be more precise, but three of them are extraordinarily hard to reach due to their astronomical spawn rate cooldowns.
    True Neutral
    Left the Game due to heavy Damage Control & Missing Spanish Language