test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server Down?

I assume its not just me but can not find any news to prove that assumption.

Comments

• caighil#7925 caighil Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I just restarted client and it informs me that it is down for another 50 minutes.

• caighil#7925 caighil Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    UP
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    They patched today.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • antok500#4237 antok500 Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    Looks like the link points to last week's noted. I can not find any notes for this week's patch. Presumably it carried the fix for the TOMM.
  • jade456usjade456us Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 32 Arc User
    Getting unable to authenticate. Connection to the account server timed out.
  • kharolaskharolas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 11 Arc User
    Same here
  • omni#8074 omni Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    same
  • strahm#7820 strahm Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Same here.
  • trav707trav707 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    same
  • pakatapoespakatapoes Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    Getting server time out and cant connect
  • greenlionguard#4540 greenlionguard Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    It says it can not authenticate my account... WTF (I'm not sorry I did buy Zen yesterday and was having issues with the trade for AD system on the server I was thinking was just timed out because of Business stuffs so I was waiting for that to get fixed/be settled before trying again with the in game trade system.) CARE to tell me staff what the royal forgery is going on is the server still under Service in my area or did my account somehow get messed up on this one too (my grandfathered one was corrupted and I abandoned it because it was easer to abandon it than to try and recover all the promotional giddies I had. I know my time zone is strange but you guys usally do not take this long to do some server upkeep!
  • altmerpoweraltmerpower Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 101 Arc User
    Same here.
  • some1stolemynicknamesome1stolemynickname Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    saaaame
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    I would guess the account server is down for some reason, as the game shard server still appears to be up.
    Safe assumption.
  • thevampinatorthevampinator Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited August 2019

I would guess the account server is down for some reason, as the game shard server still appears to be up.

What it looks like. I'm logged into Neverwinter and thus still in game but if people switch characters or something they seem to be kicked out. Or something. So I think its an account server problem.
    Anyone submit a ticket?
  • xparibaxxparibax Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Its happening on STO and champs as well, so it looks like its all around. Yay. *waves tiny flag*
  • mushellkamushellka Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 357 Arc User
    A moment ago I was disconnected from the game, after which I could not log in again because I was still have error "unable to authenticate: connection to the account server timed out"
    What happened again?
    Better to feed the troll than listen to the idiot .
  • kharolaskharolas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 11 Arc User

What it looks like. I'm logged into Neverwinter and thus still in game but if people switch cahracters or something they seem to be kicked out. Or something. So I think its an account server problem.
    Ughh.. dont tell me that old snake has risen again.
  • rentroz#5447 rentroz Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited August 2019
    I see that there are patch notes from 9 hours ago. Apparently that created a problem. I just wish Arc would leave a message here, acknowledge that there's a problem.
  • thevampinatorthevampinator Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    kharolas said:

What it looks like. I'm logged into Neverwinter and thus still in game but if people switch cahracters or something they seem to be kicked out. Or something. So I think its an account server problem.
    Ughh.. dont tell me that old snake has risen again.
    Pretty sure it has risen again. Going by whats happening.
  • caldochaud#4880 caldochaud Member Posts: 213 Arc User
    Down here for me, too.
    "Talent is a flame. Genius is a fire." - Sir Bernard Williams
  • k272t#1665 k272t Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    same here, went to switch toons and got dcd, Unable to authenticate server timed out - Uk so Dragon International
  • kenkaneki#6381 kenkaneki Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same here I was in a expedition and got dcd.
  • k272t#1665 k272t Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Mine just got back online, went to support a tech ticket and all good
  • xparibaxxparibax Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    It just loaded me into champs, Looks like it might be up? :)