test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

CTA: Garrundar the Vile not scaling?

kitismi#3031 kitismi Member Posts: 9 Arc User
Level 40 minimum... I go in on my lvl 40 alt, and notice the mobs are all lvl 60, and everyone in the group is their actual level, not scaled. What the hey? Dunno if this is a bug, or actually intended, since it seems nobody else has posted on this that I can find, but this isn't fun for those that are on the low end of the minimum level requirement. :(

Comments

• heavenhell#5960 heavenhell Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    typical cryptic job this days, make everything a pain with no sense, just ridiculous really
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Scaled content like CTAs is supposed to make everyone level 40. Looks like they missed this one.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    Doesn't feel like it.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • caldochaud#4880 caldochaud Member Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Odd, I don't see a problem with scaling. As it stands presently, my level 80s are getting smacked pretty HAMSTER hard especially when the Trappers are spamming their traps with little-to-no cool-down between casts.
    "Talent is a flame. Genius is a fire." - Sir Bernard Williams
  • kangkeokkangkeok Member Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    With 110k power, 90 crit and 42% outgoing eal, I'm healing people for 2% of their hp and 5% on crit with my healing touch. Is that normal? If so, people might as well use pots. Its more effective that way than to rely on heals. Totally pointless for healer to play.
  • shrineerune#9386 shrineerune Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    This CTA is a nightmare for my low level character. I'm used to being able to hold my own in CTA events, even with alts that have bad equipment. This time? I am going in with decent stuff and getting stomped in my 40's, while still doing fine with my level 80's. Is this event designed to be like this for lower levels? I generally love these events, but this one hasn't been fun. :( I just participated in one in which several of us were in our 40's, with only one person over level 75. We were in there forever, and eventually everyone quit leaving an impossible instance for me to complete. I'm not used to that in a CTA, even if bots were around I could complete on my own if I tried hard and was willing to die a bit. Between this new difficulty curve and the ten time for a token deal, it isn't fun at all.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    It isn't changing a character's displayed level but the stats are being reduced on the character sheet.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother