test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing masterwork 3 recipes

I have come across missing mw3 recipes for armorsmithing. I bought the book long before the combination of platesmithing and mailsmithing. I know this because I was able to make titan steel rings before the combination but not now after as I'm just noticing now I cannot do so. I only can create the titan steel alembic. I submitted a ticket and they directed me here.

Comments

• thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User

I have come across missing mw3 recipes for armorsmithing. I bought the book long before the combination of platesmithing and mailsmithing. I know this because I was able to make titan steel rings before the combination but not now after as I'm just noticing now I cannot do so. I only can create the titan steel alembic. I submitted a ticket and they directed me here.

i've been banging on about this for almost a year now. I've never been acknowledged on the matter. :( it's extremely frustrating. it wasn't cheap.
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    @thefiresidecat

Right there with you.
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1250177/cant-purchase-masterwork-armorsmithing-recipes-iii

@nitocris83
    These long standing armorsmithing issues should at least be acknowledged. The professions system was redone ages ago and still nothing but silence. Players were shafted out of millions of AD because of poor planning and implementation of the new system.

I literally can't even progress to armorsmithing 3 because I can't purchase the recipe book.

@thefiresidecat

Right there with you.
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1250177/cant-purchase-masterwork-armorsmithing-recipes-iii

@nitocris83
    These long standing armorsmithing issues should at least be acknowledged. The professions system was redone ages ago and still nothing but silence. Players were shafted out of millions of AD because of poor planning and implementation of the new system.

I literally can't even progress to armorsmithing 3 because I can't purchase the recipe book.

it wants me to start over from scratch in gh. it isn't even acknowledging that it's had anything done to it at all e ven though my crafting window is at level 2 for armor.
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User

it wants me to start over from scratch in gh. it isn't even acknowledging that it's had anything done to it at all e ven though my crafting window is at level 2 for armor.

Ditto. That's exactly my issue. It doesn't recognize I'm at level 2 and wants me to start with level 1 all over again.
    @skingdev#1102 has there been any headway on this issue?
  • skingdev#1102 skingdev Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 77 Cryptic Developer
    Hard to say, I'll have someone from QA verify it and get a bug entered into the database at the very least. I'll see if anyone knows why it has been like this for such a long time.

Keep them coming
    - SKing