test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Give tanks their HP back in PVP

cilginordekcilginordek Member Posts: 459 Arc User
The tank paths were "balanced" around having the hp boost. Their max stamina also scales with it. Right now, picking a tank path gives a -10% damage debuff and nothing positive to make up for that loss.

I'd like to know the reasoning behind this change. Why make tanks obsolete in PvP?

Comments

• dionchidionchi Member Posts: 913 Arc User
    It's not just PVP apparently. Content I was able to successfully complete just days ago I now get one shoted.
    DD~
  • thekfdcase#5416 thekfdcase Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Smart money says it's incompetence (as has become increasingly apparent since Mod 16).
  • gripnir78gripnir78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 374 Arc User

The tank paths were "balanced" around having the hp boost. Their max stamina also scales with it. Right now, picking a tank path gives a -10% damage debuff and nothing positive to make up for that loss.

I'd like to know the reasoning behind this change. Why make tanks obsolete in PvP?

Nah its just a herald of another sunset - this time it will be PVP sunset I guess...or tank classes... I am getting lost with those recent sunsets of game fatures.... I guess I could even miss entire game sunset that way :D
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    Maybe they'll put us all out of our misery and sunset the game servers.
  • methuselasmethuselas Member Posts: 275 Arc User

Maybe they'll put us all out of our misery and sunset the game servers.

Never gonna happen. They're going to milk the D&D IP as long as they can. Once Magic MMO comes out, Cryptic will HAMSTER all over Neverwinter, just like they did STO and Champions.