test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

how do you

jimkirkjimkirk Member Posts: 11 Arc User
get the new race.. i wanted to make a new character but it said i need to buy or activate the new race in the store
i dont see any option for the new race

Comments

• frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    Do you have VIP? If not, I believe you have to wait for 2 weeks and it'll be unlocked for you for free.
    FrozenFire
  • jimkirkjimkirk Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    i have 1 month vip
  • cdnbisoncdnbison Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    If your VIP is active, then log in to a character you already have. Then exit out to the "Change Character" screen, and select "Create New Character:. Gith should be an available option.
  • blag001blag001 Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    It's unlocked if you have VIP rank 3, if I'm not wrong. But you need to have more than one rank.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    blag001 said:

It's unlocked if you have VIP rank 3, if I'm not wrong. But you need to have more than one rank.

That was supposed to be changed. On day 1 or day 2, VIP 3 was the requirement. It was supposed to changed on day 3 after a patch. I wonder if OP has a purchased VIP or a bundle or free VIP. They may not be the same. At least, the latter would not increase your VIP rank.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***