test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Wayward wizard and Dwarwen wayward wizard is one and the same companion.

altmerpoweraltmerpower Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 101 Arc User
Look Cryptic... This is what you have to do to fix this problem.
1.Change the name on the companion table from Dwarwen wayward wizard to Halfling Wayward wizard because purple fether and scroll picture belongs to Halfling Wayward wizard!! and right now he dont even exist in companion table at all.
2. Make a new picture on the companion table with a gold fether and scroll and call this just Wayward wizard problem fixed.
Right now this one and the same companion have 2 names in AH sometimes called Dwarven wayward wizard and sometimes just Wayward wizard.
He is not a Dwarf!! just look at the picture of him!! There is NO Dwarven wayward wizards in this game. Fix this problem..

Comments

• altmerpoweraltmerpower Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 101 Arc User
    Just one more thing. Now when you are altering companion table to change name and logos and add one more companion, please make also the connection work between My collection companions (companion table) and total companion collection score.
    I right now have 1. epic Ioun Stone of Might 2. epic Will-O'-Wisp 3. rare Myconid and the game does Not Know this.
    These 3 companions are not highlighted in my collection companions table and I have no collection score from them.
    Please make this connection work its a small step for Cryptic but a big step to make Amerika great again!!