test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: NW.115.20190729e.13

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for the launch of Neverwinter: Uprising are now available

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11232193

Comments

• Options
    luthor#3134 luthor Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    finally a good fix and some sweet addons!, but down deeply i was hoping abit more magnitude and more melee playstyle options for hellbringer warlock, but it's ok...next patch then :)
  • Options
    abwabwabaabwabwaba Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    Still no update (fix in stats to be in sync with mod16 stat changes) to the legendary mount: Runeclad Manticore?
    Hide The Pain Harold!
  • Options
    majorcharvenakmajorcharvenak Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    The Oathkeeper Paladin power, Channel Divinity, still retains its Pre-Mod 17 cooldown and duration. Is this intentional or just an oversight?

Edit: Don't bother - Found the problem
    ~Shia~

House Miliskeera in exile (NW)
    Sereska Miliskeera, Lvl 70 OP - Devotion (Just.)/Protection (Just.)
    Shizlee Miliskeera, Lvl 70 DC - Divine Oracle (Right.)/Anoited Champion (Faith.)
    Finithey Miliskeera, Lvl 70 HR - Stormwarden (Combat)/Pathfinder (Trapper)
    Maya Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 CW - Spellstorm
    Irae Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 TR - Master Inflitrator

Member - Houseclan t'Charvon (STO)
    Shiarrael e'Tal'Aura t'Charvon, LvL 60, Rom Sci
    S'aana ir'Virinat t'Charvon, Lvl 60, Rom Eng
    T'Lyra, LvL 60, Fed, Vul Sci
    Ta'el, Lvl 60, Rom Tac
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    so why was the count down timer in the tarm store in the comp section. I was really expecting something great to be added (like an alpha compy maybe) but all that happened was the grung was taken out? if the countdown timer was until the grungs removal why no notice that was the case?
  • Options
    lordseth1985lordseth1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 319 Arc User
    @nitocris83 @asterdahl

So the Gith race is described having those traits on dev blog:

"+2 Dexterity
    +2 Strength or +2 Intelligence
    Gith Endurance – Your heightened endurance allows you to regenerate stamina 2% faster.
    Gith Advantage – Your history of war has granted you an edge in combat giving you an additional 1500 Combat Advantage."

BUT during charcater creation it is described as having +3% stamina regen and +5000 Combat Advantage. Which one is right?

Avestruz.Q.T.Seduz - Rogue, natural born assassin.
  • Options
    tagnusironsordtagnusironsord Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 70 Arc User
    On my powers page, it says +5000 Combat Advantage.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    Here's an example of the question I asked on the stream:

In my case I realized I could upgrade to a Barovian hat and crushed my old Primal hat to make a costume library item. But,hypothetically, if I'd lost the mask somehow, how would I get a new one?

I got the mask as a loot drop when I fought Rohini in a story mission. I don't know of any way to repeat that mission unless you tag along with a character who hasn't done the mission. I also don't know of a way to obtain that costume item outside of boss loot.

Another thing I thought of when tinkering with costumes:
    Why do Grimoires no longer have visuals? Right clicking one shows... nothing, not even an option to make a cosmetic library item. When I look at older screenshots of my character I can verify that I used to be able to see visuals for grimoires, but not now. After looking around... the most recent one where I could see a grimoire carried on my character was taken 15 March. Late march and beyond I don't see them. I'd noticed this before, but kept forgetting to ask.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    abwabwaba said:

Still no update (fix in stats to be in sync with mod16 stat changes) to the legendary mount: Runeclad Manticore?

agreed. not sure why this one got the short end of the stick. easily the worst equip bonus of any of the mounts. should be something like 6000 power and 1000 to party members.