test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Nerf was not needed

raven#3338 raven Member Posts: 290 Arc User
So I am after couple of hours in the new "mod" and I must ask a question: who on Mother Earth had this clever idea to nerf healers?? This person should be fired right away. Raising divinity cost AND lowering heal magnitude is ridiculous. Nerfing tacticals is ridiculous. Many players don't care about incoming healing % anyways and I wonder if healers could start what idiots started with this stupid "hdps" stuff - we should state in LFG channel "min. 20% inc. healing required". Many don't want to switch darks for tacticals then you should think about other ways to raise incoming healing OR make companion influence obsolete as it does little to nothing (so folks slot darks r.12 and up for item level only which is stupid). My healer is cleric and I really would like to see some actual thinking before making such changes.

Comments

• lipbulllipbull Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    ...i agree...you nerf almost everything we know if anyone screams mimimi...but if you have to fix or raise something it needs month or years or didnt happen. in this case you have to let us change the tactical enchants again cause now they are char bound for everyone who has exchange it. those players who whine about it and want a nerf are highends and dont reflect the masses (this is mainly about ad earning before others do). why do you do something like this without testing the result on beginners, midgame and lower endgame players?
    ...think about it...Greetz
    Post edited by lipbull on