test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why are we waiting 30 days to start the PVP SEASON(rewards)+ broken glory= no reason to play

xavior44xavior44 Member Posts: 153 Arc User
edited August 2019 in PvP Discussion
This is a bad play call and hopefully something that can be reconsidered before the 30 days are up. Pvp players need a point to play.. something where if they get their butt kicked due to MANY reasons that we could go on forever about...(broken pvp items+stuns). 1 day and pvp q's have already dropped. Its dead out here and will continue to be.. if you don't want all those resources wasted that you guys put into pvp making the new map etc.. please start the season.. let us get rewards.. this is an insta 1shot to your own pvp if not.. and lets not get started about getting 1 glory a match.. come on guys

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    They are planning on fixing Glory ASAP.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • xavior44xavior44 Member Posts: 153 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

Thank you for the reply :) even just that alone should help the situation
  • lemollenlemollen Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    Planning to fix glory? Lol. It should already be fixed. The 2 x glory event already passed and the devs really trolled us with the 2x1=2 glory u win per match.
  • lemollenlemollen Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    I really don't understand the rationale of the devs. You want to improve the pvp experience and make all these changes to pvp, promise to up the rewards and all but don't release them when mod 17 hits and don't fix glory and companions. You get all these people hyped up about pvp and wanna try pvp then don't give rewards. What you have done is make newcomers try pvp and then get turned off by it. They q pvp, get steamrolled by vet pvpers, have like 0 kills and 20 deaths then get no rewards at all for their participation. They cry in public chat, denouncing pvp, never to q again. Well done Cryptic.. let me clap for you.
  • xavior44xavior44 Member Posts: 153 Arc User
    lemollen said:

I really don't understand the rationale of the devs. You want to improve the pvp experience and make all these changes to pvp, promise to up the rewards and all but don't release them when mod 17 hits and don't fix glory and companions. You get all these people hyped up about pvp and wanna try pvp then don't give rewards. What you have done is make newcomers try pvp and then get turned off by it. They q pvp, get steamrolled by vet pvpers, have like 0 kills and 20 deaths then get no rewards at all for their participation. They cry in public chat, denouncing pvp, never to q again. Well done Cryptic.. let me clap for you.

Yea this pretty much sums it up- They q pvp, get steamrolled by vet pvpers, have like 0 kills and 20 deaths then get no rewards at all for their participation. They cry in public chat, denouncing pvp, never to q again
  • bspallybspally Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

any plan to prevent so stupid moves again? or they want more players to leave
    Make Neverwinter's players willing to buy Zen great again!
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    just have zero expectations at this point that way you cant get disappointed....again ..

was about to drop a few hundred dollars some on new upgrades / gear /// not going to now

you are making whales turn into minnows cryptic
    Post edited by kalina311 on
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Devs How about adding a free pvp glory booster at the rewards claims agent when all of this gets fixed
    as your humble way of saying sorry ...
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    I get 12 glory per kill with my boons.. I'm good
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!