test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

0 damage done in LOMM bug

mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
There seem to be a new bug in LOMM.

from time to time i cannot do any damage at all. From the boss or target (not only at boss) i get a green line looks like the healing line from dc
During that time i do 0 damage impossible to do any damage(not even show 0 damage when i attack just use enc/at will and nothing happens) it stays for a few minutes even if party kill the target.

There are more than BIS players in this game
RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

Comments

• mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Happened again.

Here is a link to a recording i made. @nitocris83 I basically cannot do dungeons now.

https://youtu.be/6A_jTVk_YO4
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    mynaam said:

Happened again.

Here is a link to a recording i made. @nitocris83 I basically cannot do dungeons now.

https://youtu.be/6A_jTVk_YO4

Thanks for the info! I'll escalate this.
  • mongol69mongol69 Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    This happens on my cw, also warlock. Happens outside/inside dungeons often at start of combat phases. I assumed it was a lag issue, relog and seems to resolve, I dont have this issue on my melee toons.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    mongol69 said:

This happens on my cw, also warlock. Happens outside/inside dungeons often at start of combat phases. I assumed it was a lag issue, relog and seems to resolve, I dont have this issue on my melee toons.

Are those 0 damage instead of no damage? May be I missed something, I did not see 0's popping up in the video. OP reported no damage (in his post).
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • horowatahorowata Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    This happens quite oftn and is reproduceable when you start hitting mobs at max range.
  • raziel2004#7353 raziel2004 Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    I found when mobs not 'alert' of you then the 0 dmg happen but when I'm already got their attention then no more 0 dmg.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    OP was not talking about 0 damage (although the title says 0 damage). He was not talking about no damage as the "0" floater did not even show.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    Sorry if i was unclear. I did not use any powers just stood there. on another incident (recently) I self killed myself to allow team to kill the boss. He (LOMM 3rd boss) then glitched through the barrier to outside the zone to attack me. It seems this is not happening to many and does not happen every time but is really getting in the way. This also tend to happen in CR often. I cannot take the book since i pull all 3 sisters no matter what