test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Auto loot ?

jarfarujarfaru Member Posts: 40 Arc User
Is it true they added this feature if so is it somewhere in options?

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    It's not an option. You run over stuff to pick it up now instead of having to press F on every little thing. A few items still require a button press.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
    jarfaru said:

Is it true they added this feature if so is it somewhere in options?

This feature has been there for many mods already. No, I don't think there is an option to turn that off.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • jarfarujarfaru Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    Thank you guys
  • jarfarujarfaru Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    So far i always have to press F. Could it be bugged?
    jarfaru said:

What are the items you need to F?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • dionchidionchi Member Posts: 913 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    jarfaru said:

Should depend on the item. If you still have to press "F" to pick up everything that's been dropped by defeated opponents, then it's a bug you should turn in a ticket.
    DD~
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    yeah I was just wondering today if that had been turned off or something. (on xbox) it seems like the only things that go into my inventory any more are coins. it's kind of annoying. even green things are staying on the ground.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

yeah I was just wondering today if that had been turned off or something. (on xbox) it seems like the only things that go into my inventory any more are coins. it's kind of annoying. even green things are staying on the ground.

Even after running over them? I have not noticed this behavior myself and if you are having to press a button for everything, there's something wrong.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    For me, the stuff that is not auto pick up are blue gear and the "need to be refined" purple gear (I don't want to auto pick up those). It is not new.
  • cherryman1cherryman1 Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    Did xbox get the patch that broke auto loot on PC? PC had this happen for a bit of time where auto loot just stopped working in mod 16.
    Guild Leader: Under the Influence
    Yule (Barb): 72k : Siren (TR): 78k : Torun (DC): 73k : Siren OP (OP): 76k : Siren SW (SW): 78k : Modern (F): 80k : Cherry1 (CW) : 68k Siren HR (HR): 78k
    > @kreatyve said:
    > yeah I was just wondering today if that had been turned off or something. (on xbox) it seems like the only things that go into my inventory any more are coins. it's kind of annoying. even green things are staying on the ground.
    >
    > Even after running over them? I have not noticed this behavior myself and if you are having to press a button for everything, there's something wrong.

yeah def. even after running over them. absolutely nothing is auto grabbing but coins. paying extra attention today.

> @kreatyve said:

> yeah I was just wondering today if that had been turned off or something. (on xbox) it seems like the only things that go into my inventory any more are coins. it's kind of annoying. even green things are staying on the ground.

>

> Even after running over them? I have not noticed this behavior myself and if you are having to press a button for everything, there's something wrong.

yeah def. even after running over them. absolutely nothing is auto grabbing but coins. paying extra attention today.

That is so strange, because I have not had that issue at all on Xbox. :( Maybe you should file a ticket and have them check out your account.
    kuI2v8l.png
    kreatyve said:

> @kreatyve said:

>

That is so strange, because I have not had that issue at all on Xbox. :( Maybe you should file a ticket and have them check out your account.
    levelling up a tr. it's working fine in levelling zones. on my hr I've just been doing cta and expeditions.