test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Uprising Launch Week Bugs

Comments

• kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Is anyone else having or seeing the issue where the epic Lion mount.. power is giving a player like 3% temp health blue bar instead of 30% in the tool tip .. o i see it has been ninja nerfed now: D..
    Post edited by kalina311 on
  • meiramimeirami Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 423 Arc User
    Guess I'll post it here as well.

Warlock's Bargain's 'Cleanse' no longer removes debuffs from the caster unless cast when targeting a player character. Paladins and clerics don't have this issue with their Cleanses. Poor warlocks.
  • durgan#5731 durgan Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    While doing the new ME quests given by the master Gith, 2x yesterday (solo) and 7 or 8 times today (grouped with another player) My dwarf paladin would freeze in place with a golden shield in front of him. Possibly after use of shield slam? Anyway, it won't disappear, I can't move in any direction UNTIL...I use the character change feature, and come back as the very same character. At which point, all is forgiven, the shield is no longer hovering in front of me, I can pick up loot and move around. No loss of progress. But it's annoying as hell, especially when grouped. "Be right back!" is not something you wanna hear from your tank, m'kay?
  • phubai70phubai70 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    Enhanced Runic Resonator disappeared on my four main toons just after launch of Mod 17- Runemaster Sinye does not offer replacement. I can not open chests at the end of Warden Expeditions. My two alt toons now have Two resonators each.
  • obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    ARC Redeem Code gives this: "Internal error. Please try again."
    when entering codes from Alienware or SteelSeries Uprising giveaways.
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • muriwenmuriwen Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello! After updating Uprising, I found a bug in the game. Apparently with the for Portuguese translation.
    Send a ticket for the support with pictures of the problem I found. Thanks! ^^
  • tutelo#5367 tutelo Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    I can confirm that some fashion sets are missing or not properly converted to the appearance library as intended. I have noticed this with the Waterdinavian set, Moonsilver Regalia and the Dragonborn fashion sets. There could be more but I haven checked them all, and I'm not sure if these items are removed from the game. Any word on this @nitocris83
  • david#5083 david Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    "Fighting horn of alliance" - when using a critical bug, it is impossible to play further.
  • poisoncloudpoisoncloud Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    Dalish npc for lvl 4 workshop quest is still missing from Caer Konig. Is it because the professions changes were pushed back?
  • bspallybspally Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    Please fix Xuna cosmic damage! She does more damage than a well geared dps =)

But first - give the chance to get new pvp currency before arena newcomers haven't made decision to leave stupid pvp with 0 reward.

Do u think it is fun to play like this: campfire- meet geared DPS - campfire and with no rewards?
    Make Neverwinter's players willing to buy Zen great again!
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    > @adinosii said:
    > Here is a big one.....as far as I am concerned.
    >
    > In some areas, around a third of my attacks do no damage whatsoever.
    >
    > This reduces my DPS considerably as I (as a Cleric) waste my divinity on an encounter for nothing. I can provide more information if needed, but this really, really needs a fix,

Happens to me also
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • poisoncloudpoisoncloud Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    LOMM:
    - "Molten Gold" (lava) deals unmitigated 400k+ damage one-hitting everyone
    - so does the final boss "fire spit"
    - at scorpion bosses, dropping meteors are missing red telegraph circles, at least on lowest settings.

Btw, why is this topic in the general section and not in the bug reports one?
  • obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    obsiddia said:

ARC Redeem Code gives this: "Internal error. Please try again."
    when entering codes from Alienware or SteelSeries Uprising giveaways.

Alienware code now works.

SteelSeries went from "Internal error" to "Product key you have entered is incorrect".
    Am using the same code with only the error changed. So you'd have to have invalidated it.
    I have it both written and a screen shot on my phone. (Dunno if you'd like me to post
    a screen shot of a code or not. If you wanted to rule out poor typing.)

Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • dragovf82dragovf82 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    adinosii said:

Here is a big one.....as far as I am concerned.

In some areas, around a third of my attacks do no damage whatsoever.

This reduces my DPS considerably as I (as a Cleric) waste my divinity on an encounter for nothing. I can provide more information if needed, but this really, really needs a fix,

I've experienced similar problem but for the coding it's seem WAI. Devs has insert a damage trigger around the pack of mob in combat that allow to damage them and from each other .
    If this trigger aren't set we doesn't see combat packs of mosters around the maps in conflict because they kill each other very quickly.

Try to get near them without use any combat skill and magically they ethernal conflic come to an end.
    As a cleric i find useful to open the combat with at will spell to check if i activate that trigger.
  • planestrider#4331 planestrider Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    Same here. I've also experienced about 15 seconds of not dealing any damage, only that once the game commenced, the enemies were upon my character, dealing all their damage at once. Often it happens that I die "out of nowhere", staying well clear of red areas as I experience it without stuttering, then one single stutter happens, and the fight is lost.
    Ranged dmg has already a maximum, and the triggers lower it further. Sorry, bad design choice.

Lag in other areas is higher than before Mod17, but in specific Mod17 areas, it's the worst.

Another bug from Warden Expeditions: Bosses who respawn, especially the Githyanki Champion kind, have a new name and are reset to full health (solo run).
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    I had that happen in Undermountain today. Every now and then I'd hit an enemy group with an AoE and see 0s pop up as the damage numbers.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • some1stolemynicknamesome1stolemynickname Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    As previously stated, there is the 0 damage glitch. It's not only at the stat of combat though. I did a 0 damage Shocking Execution on a FE boss today. This glitch is extremely annoying at times. 0 damage assassinate on a mimic in LoMM anyone? Yep it happens randomly.

Another glitch I found in TONG. Pally heals remove buffs on the first boss, thus unable to kill the balls.
  • grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out (error message). Is it the new patch, the new launcher patch, or what?
    Can't reset password.
    Now it works just fine, only change - unchecked Fast Launch.
    Now Invalid Password error again.
  • blackmagidblackmagid Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 111 Arc User
    No campaign tracker

So, I presume I have completed the Mod 17 campaign (no campaign tracker) on 3 characters as I have received the jewelry box on the 3 and chosen companion gear suitable for each character, with a view to collecting more in the future. After some toxic flaming in alliance chat this evening it appears that running the Mod 17 dailies again doesn’t yield another jewelry box but the chance of new pants or shirt from FE’s. I have no idea if this is the intended behavior. Would a dev perchance comment?

Thanks
    Black
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User

No campaign tracker

So, I presume I have completed the Mod 17 campaign (no campaign tracker) on 3 characters as I have received the jewelry box on the 3 and chosen companion gear suitable for each character, with a view to collecting more in the future. After some toxic flaming in alliance chat this evening it appears that running the Mod 17 dailies again doesn’t yield another jewelry box but the chance of new pants or shirt from FE’s. I have no idea if this is the intended behavior. Would a dev perchance comment?

Thanks
    Black

You can also get 1010 companion gear from WE.
    There is no mod 17 campaign.
    Mod 17 has quests only from one quest giver.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • blackwolftundrablackwolftundra Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    i just felt that mod17 could of been better over mod16 if they had just left the game as it was cause after not liking the delete button to fashion and shared dyes to stuff that they should of kept it out of the game for how it did not help just for how the scaling to stuff didn't help either why im sick of this game where they need to listen to there player base when there right
  • astavisastavis Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Hi guys,
    I have just read the news that the Gith Race Pack is about to become available tomorrow. Is this just to signify that players can no longer create Gith characters for free and instead should buy the pack if they still want them? Or was the Gith Race Pack not supposed to be available at an earlier moment? Because, assuming that its availability corresponded with your intent to have it available, I bought mine last week. (Why would I do that whilst I could get the Gith Race for free? Because gaining all the items in the pack is really awesome!)
    Since I now do not know whether this was a bug, I'm posting it here to verify.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    astavis said:

Hi guys,
    I have just read the news that the Gith Race Pack is about to become available tomorrow. Is this just to signify that players can no longer create Gith characters for free and instead should buy the pack if they still want them? Or was the Gith Race Pack not supposed to be available at an earlier moment? Because, assuming that its availability corresponded with your intent to have it available, I bought mine last week. (Why would I do that whilst I could get the Gith Race for free? Because gaining all the items in the pack is really awesome!)

You will still have your Gith race.
    I would say the "news" is kind of misleading because the Pack is available now and not "become available" tomorrow.
    Yes, the Gith Race Pack is a very good deal. I bought mine with 25% off discount too (can't wait for more discount).
    With the profession level 80 dropped, the extra inventory space is needed (for me anyway).

In Facebook that posts this "news" link, it says:
    The free gith unlock ends in a few hours! Starting tomorrow, September 10, you will need to purchase the Gith Rack Pack to gain access to the playable gith!
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • bpstuartbpstuart Member Posts: 235 Arc User
    I have Noticed that the Appearance system has some quirks like some pieces of equipment like the Robes and boots of Earth being invisible on a human male and some of the Hunter ranger Daggers appear to be different when preveiwed on different races and genders. Previewed some on a human male and switched to an Elf Female and they looked different. Not only that but when swung, the right dagger still turns into one of those weird axe things instead of staying a dagger/shortword as shown in the preveiw. I spend some of my few AD on a character and it only half works, and i can't get a consistent idea of what they are gonna look like cause it seems Sex and/or Race effect item appearance.
    is this working as intended or is something amiss?
    Ego etiam cupo recrari et amari diu post mortem meam
    I too wish to be recreated, and to be loved long after my death.
  • noworries#8859 noworries Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 651 Cryptic Developer
    astavis said:

Hi guys,

There is a race pack which includes Gith and a lot of extra items.
    There is a booster pack for those that own Gith, it is the same as the above pack but without the Gith.

The booster pack has been available since a player has owned the Gith, meaning it is in the store now for everyone. The race pack will become available once the free Gith time period ends.
  • trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    TOMM Ice Bug:

Sometimes when the whiteout attack happens, no ice appears at all and everyone gets nuked. One of the times this happened, someone dropped dead suddenly when they didn't have 5 res stacks. This was permadeath and they couldn't be resurrected. It seemed like there must have been ice on the person but nobody could see it for some reason, including the person who dropped dead.
    --
    PVP Rogue,
    --[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
    Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
    Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
    Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
    Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
    Platform: PC
  • gaius#5012 gaius Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hey i'm new, since i can't type in chat, or make a forum post i was hoping i could get some clarification here.
    I purchased the expedition leader pack but am unable to access it. Can anyone tell me where to claim it?
This discussion has been closed.