test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A Broken Dungeon And Free Astral Diamonds..................

Currently on PS4, there is a glitch on on of the lowest level random dungeons where everyone will die within a minute and get booted and then earn Astral Diamonds. It's the circle one where you get to choose if "stay or go on" for the silver/gold rewards. Being a low level I always play this random que. I was thinking Cryptic can't ban us for doing this can they?? I mean it is there screw up and there is no way around it. You nearly always get brought to that "random" broken dungeon also!!

Comments

• poisd2strike#7598 poisd2strike Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    I have been able to finish the bronze round of IG without everyone dying. It can be done. If you get the floor is on fire AOE during bronze, simply stay out of the fire AOE. Most intelligent people then vote to leave, since there is no point in going for gold anymore. The companion gear from the Mod 16 UM campaign is much better than any gear you can get from IG.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    The team is aware of the issues with the dungeon and are actively investigating options to make it viable at all levels. To the best of my knowledge, they do not intend to ban anyone for failing it.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    Failure is a possible outcome. That is why people should consider it and choose wisely whether to stay or leave. Why would people be banned for failure here?
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    Most likely the situation was due to the fact that IG pays out rAD on a failure.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    greywynd said:

Most likely the situation was due to the fact that IG pays out rAD on a failure.

Does it pay AD when you solo and fail? If so that is an issue as it is no better than the hunt exploit that players used to max out their daily AD.

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

greywynd said:

Does it pay AD when you solo and fail? If so that is an issue as it is no better than the hunt exploit that players used to max out their daily AD.

The AD is from Random Queue, so no. Different situation.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    kreatyve said:

greywynd said:

Who cares, I see many players not do anything in Prince Folly, PoM, ToDG, etc... this isn't any different. I mean getting bronze is easy so I typically get to bronze than state leave.

kreatyve said:

greywynd said:

Who cares, I see many players not do anything in Prince Folly, PoM, ToDG, etc... this isn't any different. I mean getting bronze is easy so I typically get to bronze than state leave.
    While I understand your point, I was mostly disagreeing with you that this is anything similar to the hunts exploit.
    kuI2v8l.png
    kreatyve said:

kreatyve said:

greywynd said:

While I understand your point, I was mostly disagreeing with you that this is anything similar to the hunts exploit.
    If a player can get the AD without using the random Q than its like the hunt exploit. Otherwise it is similar to the other q's where players go AFK.

kreatyve said:

kreatyve said:

greywynd said:

If a player can get the AD without using the random Q than its like the hunt exploit. Otherwise it is similar to the other q's where players go AFK.
    Right, and to my knowledge, this is not the case here.
    kuI2v8l.png