test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Xuna does too much damage

thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
Xuna does too much damage for a pet, here is an example:

With 70% effectiveness, she is doing 80,000 DPS. With a focus on Armour Penetration on gear, this is potentially 114,000 DPS. If you then go and use bonuses like Warlord's Inspiration and Indomitable Runestones you can potentially raise her over 200,000 DPS. At this point, Xuna does more damage than a fully geared, BiS DPS.

Comments

• dracory1#6808 dracory1 Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    I have to confirm, anyone using this inside of Icewind Pass PvP is practically a murder machine. I had struggles with killing a person 3k item level less because of this companion. Had to kill before Blood Bath procced or use up all my stamina and then either kill or die. This MUST be fixed as soon as possible.
  • thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User

Here is a log from the new raid, the pet was killing the boss in about 10 minutes if everyone runs it.
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

Xuna does too much damage for a pet, here is an example:

With 70% effectiveness, she is doing 80,000 DPS. With a focus on Armour Penetration on gear, this is potentially 114,000 DPS. If you then go and use bonuses like Warlord's Inspiration and Indomitable Runestones you can potentially raise her over 200,000 DPS. At this point, Xuna does more damage than a fully geared, BiS DPS.

Why are you ruining the bugs there sharp. :) Don't you know bugs like this and the doohickey is how BiS players stay BiS.
  • darkheart#6758 darkheart Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    Lol, so the BIS and others will get to abuse this and get the gear until fixed.

Don't ever ask for hard content again. What's the point of difficult content is you are just going to.glitch it or use something that you know is not working as intended just to beat it. Sorry but this makes TOMM a joke in my opinion as long as this is allowed to.go on.

Don't ever ask for hard content again. What's the point of difficult content is you are just going to.glitch it or use something that you know is not working as intended just to beat it. Sorry but this makes TOMM a joke in my opinion as long as this is allowed to.go on.

We did this on preview, in order to report it and get it fixed before this happens on live.
  • tom#6998 tom Member Posts: 952 Arc User

u do realise that this is on preview?
    And that this bug report is to make sure that it get fixed befor it hits live.
    Better be thankfull that sharp reportet the bug instead of keeping it to himself.
  • darkheart#6758 darkheart Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    > @tom#6998 said:
    > Lol, so the BIS and others will get to abuse this and get the gear until fixed.
    >
    >
    >
    > Don't ever ask for hard content again. What's the point of difficult content is you are just going to.glitch it or use something that you know is not working as intended just to beat it. Sorry but this makes TOMM a joke in my opinion as long as this is allowed to.go on.
    >
    > u do realise that this is on preview?
    > And that this bug report is to make sure that it get fixed befor it hits live.
    > Better be thankfull that sharp reportet the bug instead of keeping it to himself.

Then shouldnt this have been listed in the Preview bug report and not the PC bug report?
  • dracory1#6808 dracory1 Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    The problem is - Xuna does this much damage on live server.
    There are several other pets doing high damage as well upon further testing, I recommend reverting the buff to pet damage until it is further investigated.