test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Logged in VIP no Gith

ginger635ginger635 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
So I did as the advertisement posted and I still have zero access to Gith race

Comments

• meiramimeirami Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 423 Arc User
    1) Do you have at least rank 3 VIP? 2) Did you try to create a new character or use a race reroll token? I was able to unlock the race by creating a new character. Just entering the prologue is enough.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    ginger635 said:

So I did as the advertisement posted and I still have zero access to Gith race

Are you on PC? Did you just recently purchase VIP for the first time?

You no longer need to be VIP rank 3, just rank 1, but if you purchase VIP for the first time, you will need to switch to another map or log out and back in to "trigger" the unlock.
  • auralieauralie Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    how do you use a race reroll token please.
    all i see is change of colours of the uniform could someone please help me

• merik1999merik1999 Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    Race reroll is greyed out..how come?
  • kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    Race reroll is only usable when you first load the game and before you log into any character.
  • vanen36vanen36 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm experiencing the same issue. I purchased a VIP month the day after the expansion launched, which brought me back to VIP rank 12. But Gith is since still locked in character creation.
    Logged in and changed zones with a few other characters, tried creating a new character with another race and launched the prologue, but no change for now.
    Ticket opened with support but no answer yet.
  • bbqbacon#4801 bbqbacon Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    No Gith here as well. Sat through the entire new character prologue and just the same characters. Checked the store, the Zen market. Nothing.
  • nathanm3nathanm3 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    PC player here. I'm having the same problem - been VIP (only level 1) for months, but still cannot create a new Gith character. I've tried switching instances, logging out and back in, but the Gith race is still listed as unavailable as of five minutes ago.
  • methuselasmethuselas Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    I can CREATE a new Orc, erm I mean Gith (let's be honest, it's just a reused Orc mesh) character, but I have one of each Class, already, so what's the point? What *I* want to know is if I'm going to get to keep the race, now that I've logged in, in the event that Cryptic finally gets around to making a new Class.