test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fashion items missing

kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User
I've noted that some fashion items I have across characters are missing from the new Appearance tab. Also in ALL cases, the fashion items that remain have had applied colors wiped, and the items have reverted to their original color palettes.

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    The loss of color is just how the new system works. Everything you add to the library is added in its default state.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • sobi#1980 sobi Member Posts: 401 Arc User
    Some of my equipped fashion items have disappeard.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    sobi#1980 said:

The character bound fashion items are moved to appearance libraries.
    Go to Appearance screen to find them.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User

sobi#1980 said:

The character bound fashion items are moved to appearance libraries.
    Go to Appearance screen to find them.
    NOPE. I checked the libraries for my characters - some items previously owned (Waterdhavian pants, for example) are MISSING on some characters.

What's odd is that it isn't across the board - some characters are missing items - mostly pants - others are not. It seems to mostly be affecting characters who were wearing the Waterdhavian pants - they got replaced by the Gilded Moonstone pants.
  • fishgravyfishgravy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same. My main is missing everything but two pieces from the Wedding set. Waterdhavian, courtesans, Noble finery, Sunite, Ice Wind Dale sets, Chultan Adventurer, and Cult of the Dragon (I might be forgetting others) are all missing from inventory and the appearance libraries.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Hey folks! Just wanted to confirm that people were checking their appearance library within the fashion option of the appearance tab first. I am still escalating this issue for internal investigation though!
  • crimsonknight52crimsonknight52 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    some of my fashion items are also missing (ie. not in library) after latest patch. Specifically courtesan wear, golden pantaloons. Should I escalate a ticket?
  • tutelo#5367 tutelo Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    I submitted a ticket for it, but I also have items missing or not autoconverted properly. Some of them I was able to recover from old packs, but some from events are gone. This is across all of my characters
  • finmakinfinmakin Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    I lost my pants
    Ogguk The Beholder… Justicar Paladin Tank/ Healer
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    That is pretty game breaking, for the rest of us.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User

Hey folks! Just wanted to confirm that people were checking their appearance library within the fashion option of the appearance tab first. I am still escalating this issue for internal investigation though!

Checked - Waterdhavian pants disappeared on several alts for me - not in the library for that alt.
  • telandrustelandrus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Not only are my fashion items missing....I can't add any to my library that I've tried to reclaim. As soon as they hit my inventory they vanish without being added. I've lost all the fashion items on every character but one. The one that has one fashion set left still can't add any more.