test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Uprising Launch Week Bugs

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    The lag in the Twisted Caverns instance fighting Githyanki was about as bad as I've ever seen. Rubberbanding, mobs didn't respond to my presence for a minute or more and took no damage from attack. Then after a certain point, actual fighting would begin but it was still very stop motion in feel.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • jankh453jankh453 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
    Since when did dc intercession stop working on the caster? It is not what the tooltip says.
  • odt#4182 odt Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    same, rubber banded alot in the twisted caverns instance, heals delayed by a few seconds, had to press the daily 10 times for it to fire off, cooldowns totally going crazy, etc
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    For some reasons, my character screen does not have the buttons to switch between fashion and armour gear. There are only 4 buttons (turn anti-clockwise, magnify, turn clock-wise and turn off text) under the character figure in the Character tab. So, some of my characters stuck on fashion and some stuck on amour.

In the appearance screen, they can switch but that does not affect the character.

Edit: nevermind, I am dumb. There is a wear gear/fashion button in the appearance screen.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • asmodina100asmodina100 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 8 Arc User
    Soul Scorch doesn't work
  • zerappuszerappus Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    Bug: Gith Booster Pack from Zen Store not showing up unless you have ViP/has Gith Unlocked.

Non-VIP Newbie on PE was complaining he can't find the Gith Booster Pack on Zen Store. After I confirmed it's a bug, he's lamenting he has to wait for the free period to unlock because he has no VIP.
  • drrrakodrrrako Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    https://youtu.be/p8_E6JcjNds

With a long delay, any actions are carried out! Animation is very late! At the end of the video, my character stopped moving at all, although the rest of the actions are being performed. It was not cured even by the death of the character
    My ESC menu still starts with the cursor over change character.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    pitshade said:

My ESC menu still starts with the cursor over change character.

Mine lands on "Help".
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • bala#4835 bala Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have a problem, because with the update, almost every game gets the message UNTRANSLATED. It is almost impossible to play. HOW CAN I SOLVE THE PROBLEM. MY LANGUAGE OF ORIGIN IS PORTUGUESE.
    > @greywynd said:
    > My ESC menu still starts with the cursor over change character.
    >
    > Mine lands on "Help".

Have you changed the scaling or anything like that?
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    Nope.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • creeperlp681creeperlp681 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Some of old Items in the Game cant be tranmuted to the Appearance tab. As example the Cloak of the Ashmadai or the Winterwolf cloak from the last Protectors Event (2018) cant be added in this list. Some Tranmuted Items from the main Item cant be added to. There is no Button on the this to convert it in to the Appearence Tab. Is that a Bug? I hope not because these old Items from the Game looks awsome on my Cleric.
  • friartukfriartuk Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 26 Arc User
    One time when I try to leave Protectot's Enclave (PE), it only showed PE on the World Map. After a few re-tries, the map returned to normal showing all places.
  • rariellarariella Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    Yesterday was trouble having my devouts class feature Overflowing Spirit working. At the start of lomm the icon did pop up when divinity was full. After a while it stopped showing and couldnt get it to show up anymore. No idea if the ability worked or not.
  • xenocide#6119 xenocide Member Posts: 251 Arc User
    I had my shadewalkers dagger and stilleto transmuted to another item, (which i had been saving for this mod specificaly for the appearance) When I tried to turn my shadewalker dagger and stilleto into appearance items, the items they had been transmuted into showed up in the appearance library instead.
    Really sad about that one :(
    edited August 2019

I had my shadewalkers dagger and stilleto transmuted to another item, (which i had been saving for this mod specificaly for the appearance) When I tried to turn my shadewalker dagger and stilleto into appearance items, the items they had been transmuted into showed up in the appearance library instead.
    Really sad about that one :(

Let me try to understand the situation.
    You have an item A and its appearance was transmuted to item B. Item B's appearance has been A (in say mod 16).
    When you put B into the appearance library (in mod 17), the original appearance of B shows up instead of A.

Is it like that?
    If yes, I think it is a serious bug.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
    The item added to the library was the appearance item, not the Shadewalker. That is WAI. Most players will want to save the skin they are using, not the base item.

It would be nice to be able to reclaim unique skins though. Long ago, I changed the look on Morlanth's Shroud and lost it forever on my DC. Same with SKT weapons.
    > @greywynd said:
    > Nope.

Maybe it has something to do with another graphics setting then. I had heard of this issue before logging in yesterday but it didn't affect me at all, with 23 characters and a lot of switching to move saved transmute items.
    pitshade said:

> @greywynd said:

> Nope.

Maybe it has something to do with another graphics setting then. I had heard of this issue before logging in yesterday but it didn't affect me at all, with 23 characters and a lot of switching to move saved transmute items.

I bind "switch character" to a key and I don't bring up that menu for that reason. I bring up that menu usually for 2 reasons: 1. re-rearrange hub, 2. re-load UI when new mod launch messes it up.
  • unknowndramaunknowndrama Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 115 Arc User
    Aquisition Incorpored Manycoins Bank skirmish no longer account unlock...non vip players there are no longer able to trade seals for rought astral diamond is this things intended are they bug and if not why they arent in the patch notes?!!!
  • fishman#1958 fishman Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    I'm getting the message... "Unable to start game client: the system cannot find the file specified." when I hit the "Play" button. Was able to log-in fine after the large patch... this is occurring now after latest small patch. Have run Arch repair & still persists???
    And yes... this is Uprising patch & on Windows 10.
    Post edited by fishman#1958 on
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    Some items cannot be added to the apperance library. I have this one in my inventory and the option just does not appear.

Now, I suspect it may be because the original necklace does not have any visuals, but then it got transformed to an item with visuals (my Bahamut wings), but when I attempt to add it, the code just checks the original items and sees "ah, no visuals" and quits.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • bala#1019 bala Member Posts: 2 Arc User

I need some help, with the new path, there is no portuguese translation, there is always an untraslated message. What do I do to solve such a problem?
    edited August 2019
    adinosii said:

Some items cannot be added to the apperance library. I have this one in my inventory and the option just does not appear.

Now, I suspect it may be because the original necklace does not have any visuals, but then it got transformed to an item with visuals (my Bahamut wings), but when I attempt to add it, the code just checks the original items and sees "ah, no visuals" and quits.

I think may be it is because it is a necklace.
    The necklace one of my toon is wearing has a big red circle over it in the appearance screen.
    That's the lag issue
  • oremonger#9999 oremonger Member Posts: 213 Arc User
    adinosii said:

Here is a big one.....as far as I am concerned.

In some areas, around a third of my attacks do no damage whatsoever.

This reduces my DPS considerably as I (as a Cleric) waste my divinity on an encounter for nothing. I can provide more information if needed, but this really, really needs a fix,

This was reported with videos in the preview forums. They have been aware for weeks. I guess it is WAI. It is easily reproducible and happens in all areas where two groups of mobs are fighting each other or if you attack from range without aggroing the mobs first. SAD! Don't worry though since it is not "game breaking" it will be fixed by MOD 21!
This discussion has been closed.