test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[FEEDBACK] Mod 17 PvP changes

dolreydolrey Member Posts: 741 Arc User
edited August 2019 in Player Feedback (PC)
Hello. Finally we got full version of m17 patch notes. And in this thread I would like to give a lot of negative feedback.

1) Copying characters to test server was broken. So most part of players had no ability to test all changes and write feedback about them.

2) Written in 1st point caused for example the following things:

Without 40% hp buff tanky paragon is useless because:
a) It has almost same survivability as dd paragon by skill set. Probably even worser because new PvP boon grant 5% incoming damage reduction to dd paragons.
b) It has much much less damage output and control thank to 10% damage dealt decrease and skill set.

Stamina regen nerf in PvP? Yes! Healing reduction fix in PvP? Yes!
But objectively tell me what for I or somebody else should take tanky paragon in PvP right now? To get nothing except damage decrease?

I just have no words. Sorry but for all 5-6 years while I've been reading patchnotes and writing feedback hoping that neverwinter one day will become a good game you just again and again had been recommending yourself as the most incompetent game developers I ever knew. It is not raging or being toxic. It is my honest feedback about m17 and about your absurd decisions. And it is the truth wich I see and wich all experienced players see.

I know that nobody cares but I will not enter your broken game till the moment when you will start thinking with your head and delete this change. Really I have other games to play where developers understand their game.

Cheers. And don't forget to roll for initiative.
Post edited by dolrey on