test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mod 17 Crafting

I have been trying to find it but I am terrible on forums, are there going to be new mastercraft recipes in mod 17? I spent a lot of time, money, ad, and zen becoming a master crafter and the mod 15 changes were brutal but we were told they would be completed in the next mod, mod 16 dropped with zero mastercrafting, and now mod 17 is dropping and I can't seem to find anything about new mastercrafting.
So any information would be appreciated

Comments

• arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    No mastercrafting changes, just new 71-80 recipes. MC changes/additions will likely happen with SH changes.
  • vigilante#2764 vigilante Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    That seems like a pretty huge middle finger to the crafters that have spent millions in the game and countless hours to have two consecutive mods with no mastercrafting. Especially with the way things were left when they introduced the mod 15 crafting changes.
  • lordaeoloslordaeolos Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 167 Arc User
    The crafting tools are going to be a big point of contention! the legendary tools have a lower quality than the new craftable +1 tools, and the "mythic" forgehammer is barely an upgrade. this is a big oversight and needs to be addressed as soon as possble
    "Lord Willow"
    Guild Leader: Mistaken Identity (formerly Midnight Express)
    My Twitch Stream
    See my Youtube Channel for guides and more

"Don't ever become a pessimist... a pessimist is correct oftener than an optimist, but an optimist has more fun, and neither can stop the march of events."