test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Suggestion for QoL changes :)

halfmeadhalfmead Member Posts: 22 Arc User
Overall i like the game now, there are a couple of changes that i'd like to see... not major ones, just Quality of life stuff.

1: when we purchase items from bounty hunters etc. would it not be possible to get a slider EVERYTIME and not just at a few vendors. I'll say spending 500+ Onyx fragments f.ex at 5 each, it VERY quickly becomes old ;)

2: The Auction House and companions.

I know we can look up some spreadsheet and such, but when browsing for a companion in AH, it would be really nice with a search/pulldown box for type ie. invoker/mystical/fighter etc.

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    halfmead said:

I know we can look up some spreadsheet and such, but when browsing for a companion in AH, it would be really nice with a search/pulldown box for type ie. invoker/mystical/fighter etc.

Or, just put invoker, mystical, ... under companion on the left side.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    maturutukimaturutuki Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    Companions also need to have search in AH by: Offense, Defense & Utility keywords.
  • Options
    melotai#0794 melotai Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    You could also add a search parameter that also only looks for the companion type you want: invoker, mystical, beast, etc...
  • Options
    pausetothink#0773 pausetothink Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    It would be nice, when you're getting a companion or mount, if it would show you a notification if you already have the one your mouse is hovering over.