test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Professions - Dab Hand not working

xenocide#6119 xenocide Member Posts: 251 Arc User
The Dab Hand special skill (has chance to produce x2 results when completing task) does not seem to be working when paying the morale fee to craft items.

Comments

• utookmynickutookmynick Member Posts: 206 Arc User
    It worked for me as of yesterday (using morale). Maybe you were producing an end product? It has been mentioned a number of times in this forum already that it only applies when crafting materials. Finished products aren't affected.

They really should put that in the description though.
  • xenocide#6119 xenocide Member Posts: 251 Arc User
    Oh that explains things, thank you :)
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer

They really should put that in the description though.

I'll pass this on as feedback!
  • kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    This is still not on the description, eight months later.
    Also, Oil of Vitriol is not a finished product. It is an alchemical ingredient that is used in many other recipes. I tested today with morale and dab hand activated zero times on twenty tries with a 20% chance. It is possible that the rng in Neverwinter hates me, but it deserves more testing tomorrow. @nitrocris83
    Today I tried Soda Ash. Again, definitely not a finished product. I only had 10 produced today, due to 2 x professions being over. Again, the artisan had a 20% chance of Dab hand activating, and zero activations. @nitrocris83.