test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What do the players want for future dungeons, skirmishes, and trials?

Comments

• sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    greywynd said:

Thanks for your feedback. Regarding running ( and re-releasing) the older dungeons, have you been playing Tales of Old?

Cheers
    M.K.

It's a gimmick. Have you considered repairing the poor judgement that removed them in the first place, and putting them back where they belong permanently?
    I agree 110%, by the way how is Idris doing these days? I hear over the past years she has become adept at playing racket ball.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    Thought it was sahha?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • robai#6206 robai Member Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    New content is nice, but the difficulty is the problem to have fun playing this game.

I'm not taking about Advanced or Expert queues (failures there should happen from time to time as the name suggests).
    Also I won't talk about Leveling queues (I haven't failed it yet, but I haven't played it with lower than lvl 80 toon).

A lvl 80 character should never fail Random Intermediate queue if everyone in the group is trying to complete it (I mean at least when trying hard, 1-3 attempts should be always a success). Just to be clear: I'm not talking about end game players, I'm talking about RANDOM players.

A failed design of difficulty are in these Intermediate queue dungeons/trials (after U16):
    1. Rise of Tiamat.
    It was a complete failure in my first 5 times, now I no longer even try to complete it.

2. Manycoins Bank Heist.
    Succeeded it just several times when we had really good group, but in 90% of times it was a failure when I was trying REALLY HARD to complete it, now I just abandon it when I see it.

3. Lair of Lostmauth.
    This one deserves a special note. Before U16 the main problem in design of that dungeon was that you have to make jumps (I mean when left door opens). I don't know why, but I never succeed to do those jumps (I've tried REALLY many times). With my Barbarians it's doable, because they can use Mighty Leap to make those jumps, it takes time, but not too much time.
    But after U16 Dragon fight is too hard (it's just impossible on weak groups, now I just abandon it, because already wasted too much time on failures there).

4. Valindra's Tower.
    The main problem here is that boss moves too fast, it's super annoying to hit her with melee toon, it's more of annoyance problem than the difficulty problem here, a complete failure of design of Boss fight (90% of time is this: it's either red circle around her or she is running away very fast, how can this be a good design of fight?).

Now I just abandon any of these 4 (I also abandon Castle Never, but since the artifact Orcus Wand still has value on AH this dungeon could be an exception for being difficult - as it was before U16, so I won't complain about CN).

The rest Intermediate dungeons/skirmishes are fine (haven't tested much Gray Wolf Den or Cragmire Crypts, but I don't remember failing them often, probably was lucky to be in good groups).

P.S.: On top of that companions are not working in combat (in case you forgot).
    Post edited by robai#6206 on
  • rev#7881 rev Member Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited August 2019

Having a new dungeon+skirmish or trial would be nice

Making all the skirmishes from lvl 1-60 that are in the game (Straight to Helm, Defend the Temple, etc..) lvl 70+
    (EDIT: was just leveling my ranger and got defending the city (rothe valley) on a random q, and what a treat it was)

Revamp of rewards from current events

Adding some sort of stuff to make us run old dungeons, i gave an example a couple months back, imagine etos droping a rare mount or transmute (ex.: you had a chance to get the rainbow panther from it or something like that)

Giving the hardest Dungeon or Skirmish in the game a small chance(like the lockbox) of getting a legendary mount

Thanks for your feedback. Regarding running ( and re-releasing) the older dungeons, have you been playing Tales of Old?

Cheers
    M.K.
    LOL

I did, but that happens 1 every 3 years (or it seems like it) and if i'm not mistaken it only has old dungeons that were removed.

I was talking about skirmishes that are still in the game before lvl 70 and didn't come back in a form of a event like the one that i talked about (defending the city from rothé valley)

When i said ''Adding some sort of stuff to make us run old dungeons'' i was talking about the current q, i heard you on a stream saying that you guys would most likely not change the rewards because we were reciving astral diamonds, well 2k-3k for at least a 20 min run in certain dungeons doesn't feel rewarding... thats why the idea of adding transmutes and stuff like that -.-.

Edit: oh and btw i don't know if it is intended but we can't even trade seals for ad anymore (in the seal vendor at least)

Post edited by rev#7881 on
  • rev#7881 rev Member Posts: 343 Arc User

New content is nice, but the difficulty is the problem to have fun playing this game.

I'm not taking about Advanced or Expert queues (failures there should happen from time to time as the name suggests).
    Also I won't talk about Leveling queues (I haven't failed it yet, but I haven't played it with lower than lvl 80 toon).

A lvl 80 character should never fail Random Intermediate queue if everyone in the group is trying to complete it (I mean at least when trying hard, 1-3 attempts should be always a success). Just to be clear: I'm not talking about end game players, I'm talking about RANDOM players.

A failed design of difficulty are in these Intermediate queue dungeons/trials (after U16):
    1. Rise of Tiamat.
    It was a complete failure in my first 5 times, now I no longer even try to complete it.

2. Manycoins Bank Heist.
    Succeeded it just several times when we had really good group, but in 90% of times it was a failure when I was trying REALLY HARD to complete it, now I just abandon it when I see it.

3. Lair of Lostmauth.
    This one deserves a special note. Before U16 the main problem in design of that dungeon was that you have to make jumps (I mean when left door opens). I don't know why, but I never succeed to do those jumps (I've tried REALLY many times). With my Barbarians it's doable, because they can use Mighty Leap to make those jumps, it takes time, but not too much time.
    But after U16 Dragon fight is too hard (it's just impossible on weak groups, now I just abandon it, because already wasted too much time on failures there).

4. Valindra's Tower.
    The main problem here is that boss moves too fast, it's super annoying to hit her with melee toon, it's more of annoyance problem than the difficulty problem here, a complete failure of design of Boss fight (90% of time is this: it's either red circle around her or she is running away very fast, how can this be a good design of fight?).

Now I just abandon any of these 4 (I also abandon Castle Never, but since the artifact Orcus Wand still has value on AH this dungeon could be an exception for being difficult - as it was before U16, so I won't complain about CN).

The rest Intermediate dungeons/skirmishes are fine (haven't tested much Gray Wolf Den or Cragmire Crypts, but I don't remember failing them often, probably was lucky to be in good groups).

I've said this already but item level is really easy to get, so most of the players you get on your parties don't actually qualify, in terms of stats, to do RIQ and on top of that you add the nerf they get because of scalling and it becomes even worst.

Most of these dungeons i don't even bother, because you don't get HAMSTER from them.

Many coins has the same problem as merchant prince's folly, too many enemies and normally the party consists of 5 dps with at least 3 barely hitting the requirements for it, so thats a pain in the HAMSTER.

And cn (love getting almost 1 shot from the zombies before the 2nd boss btw)... as soon as the orcus shard becomes useless i doubt people will run it, or at least i won't (hate how that dungeon ''runs'').
  • zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    I would love to see a Hunter's mini-campaign, which created a list of mini-bosses throughought all maps, which the player needed to defeat. Personally, i think solo missions is the way to go here. The mini-bosses would be made extremely amped and challenging. To complete all of the hunts would be a true accomplishment.

As far as skirmishes... how about a Last Man standing variant. Endless waves of scrubs and stronger foes would come from all directions at the party. After every 15 seconds of combat.. enemies gain 1% health and 1% extra damage. Play continues until the last surviving party member drops. Resurrections allowed.. but the mission ends after each character has died at least once. Score is based on number of kills and time elapsed. (Mission represents a historical valorous last stand)
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    adinosii said:

I don't really care about the theme or look of any new content (just as long it's not pure silliness as the AI campaign).

What I am asking for in future mods is the following:

1. Decent QC - M17 is OK, but let's be realistic - M16 simply wasn't ready for release, and that is one of the big reasons for the drop in player numbers.
    2. Decent Reward/Effort ratio. This is another area where M16 failed - both due to a lack of decent rewards from LoMM and the Watcher set fiasco. I have no objections to "hard" content, but the rewards have to be good to justify the effort.
    3. More "Big picture oversight". There are far too many cases in the past (and, yes, unfortunately also in M17), where it is clear that nobody has bothered to ask "why would someone want to do this" or "why would someone want to use that". Unwanted content and rewards are essentially wasted effort, and with limited development resources, such waste should be avoided.
    the other question is they keep forgetting to ask in terms of new content is "who is my audience?" and then "how will this serve them?" and then "how will this effect everyone else?" they seem to have forgotten to look at that with mod 16 as well. they addressed it a little with the challenge to legacy campaigns but I still don't think the level 70 dungeons remaining at level 70 is serving anyone well. they really should be level 80 since no one other than storage alts is remaining at level 70 for more than an half an hour. and now they basically have zero balance for anyone.
  • caldochaud#4880 caldochaud Member Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    The Shadow Realm... or the Nethersphere... or the Planescape. Then again, if we look back to Neverwinter Nights, there was alternate universe versions of Neverwinter that Morag had attempted to access through her pocket-universe. I also seem to recall a magical snow-globe world that changed depending on how you turned it. What I would really like to see is Gond with all of its amazing gadgetry.

Here's a thought: What if a Spell-plague variant of the Wailing Death made a reappearance in Neverwinter? (I never did trust those Helmites!)

I am aware that Neverwinter Online is not an official sequel to the Neverwinter Nights games, but it would be nice to bring back some old friendly faces and fiendish foes.
    "Talent is a flame. Genius is a fire." - Sir Bernard Williams
  • bspallybspally Member Posts: 36 Arc User

Making all the skirmishes from lvl 1-60 that are in the game (Straight to Helm, Defend the Temple, etc..) lvl 70+
    (EDIT: was just leveling my ranger and got defending the city (rothe valley) on a random q, and what a treat it was)

Adding some sort of stuff to make us run old dungeons, i gave an example a couple months back, imagine etos droping a rare mount or transmute (ex.: you had a chance to get the rainbow panther from it or something like that)

Giving the hardest Dungeon or Skirmish in the game a small chance(like the lockbox) of getting a legendary mount

Cheers
    M.K.
    Do U really think that to run same dungeon 5 times a day and couple of days in row is a great fun? Just ask yourself about it =)

If yes - well the game is really doomed.

You have AI - make old dungeons as weekly quests there. New module - 1 more reworked dungeon or skirmish and 1 from tales.
    Make Neverwinter's players willing to buy Zen great again!
  • kangkeokkangkeok Member Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited August 2019

The Shadow Realm... or the Nethersphere... or the Planescape. Then again, if we look back to Neverwinter Nights, there was alternate universe versions of Neverwinter that Morag had attempted to access through her pocket-universe. I also seem to recall a magical snow-globe world that changed depending on how you turned it. What I would really like to see is Gond with all of its amazing gadgetry.

Here's a thought: What if a Spell-plague variant of the Wailing Death made a reappearance in Neverwinter? (I never did trust those Helmites!)

I am aware that Neverwinter Online is not an official sequel to the Neverwinter Nights games, but it would be nice to bring back some old friendly faces and fiendish foes.

Like Lady Aribeth in wraith form? or do u prefer Valsharess return as a demon queen spawn. To be honest, Underdark map is kinda empty. I would like to have it filled. Bring in Lolth, Eillistrae, Vhaeraun and the rest of the dark seldarine so we might get to feel the real Underdark. Have us get caught between their wars. With people able to choose to represent the faction followers of those deity, we might be in an interesting PVP battle royal match up with all the faction being thrown into the map while the deity watch in the background and randomly toss in their magic to help. Instead of the boring same old blue vs red pvp map that has been persisted since the beginning of time. This game need variety than the same idea over and over and over again.
  • agilestoagilesto Member Posts: 516 Arc User
    I'd like to see some RNG levels to be reconsidered, like what you did for the Chultan hunts.

The hunts of Chult grind became horrendus when the gear got outdated since the people selling lures just stopped, and the grind itself was painful. It all changed when you made the droprate of the needed material a 100% drop. This was nice.

The Watcher set is the same, too much grind, too many layers of RNG. Grind your resonance, grind your ME until you get a ghost, then (if you don't dc and get back to portal though it was supposed to be fixed) you have a 1/5 chance to get maybe the weapon you want (since each boss drop a few different ones). This is not fun at all.

The pieces of gear that you can restore with resonance. Did you just look at how many are needed? 1200 resonance for ONE ITEM. 1-2-0-0. For one item, that is absolute trash anyway. Twelve hundred for one piece. Complete non-sense.

Also, since it's all RNG-relative, I do believe some very old items that you can get in like Sharandar instances that are BoTC on drop should be available on store. Without exaggeration, I ran several hundred times each of Sharandar instances and NEVER got any of the special transmutes. Never. I did run with a friend 4 times and he got them 4 times. This should be either reviewed or put in the campaign store.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User

I assume you somehow missed Minsc and Boo.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • fyrstigorfyrstigor Member Posts: 299 Arc User

1. Rise of Tiamat.

2. Manycoins Bank Heist.

3. Lair of Lostmauth.

4. Valindra's Tower.

I had someone like u the other day at tiamat. Left right away. Strangely though we completed just fine in 2 rounds. Had 1 strong DPS, everyone else was normal DPS. I was the only one picking up a soul gem too. But we completed in half the time given. Have u actually tried giving instructions in /raid chat ? Have u tried leading people ? Have u tried being there all 25 min, and do things correctly ? So far my only tiamat fails are when people like u are the majority and just leaves right away cause they are to bad to play the content they qued for.

Same goes for Bank Heist. Is it harder now, ofc it is, no lifesteal makes everything harder. Is it doable yes ofc it is. Do most people not use runes, or use them wrong ? Yes they do.

Jumping puzzle in elol are hard for some. But it was never the hardest part of the dungeon. There is plenty of room for not having to do jumping perfect and still make it. Having issues with that part isnt about dungeon being hard. Its a personal problem with aim and coordination. The dragon is strong now, but not to strong. The only thing that really hurts are the rocks falling or the molten gold on the ground. Both things have red indicators and u can just move away from them. Ive seen groups fail, because they cant move out of red. When players make common mistakes this like, they should fail every single time.

U know VT was always like that? The bosses running around, teleporting and being a pain to kill for that reason. And yet she is still moving less than Arcturia in LoMM.

The only part of CN where u could say its to hard is the zombies before second boss. Everything else isnt a problem. First boss takes forever to kill, but doesnt really do much. Orcus is now so weak most of the time he is dead before he does his first jump.
  • fyrstigorfyrstigor Member Posts: 299 Arc User

Cheers
    M.K.
    Speaking only for myself, no. I was really looking forward to the Lair of the Mad Dragon. Unfortunately, in order to get the full rewards for the Tales of the Olde event, you have to run the content 5 times. This requires over 2 hours to complete. Most days I don't have that kind of time. Additionally, the content gets progressively harder. So, players that are not near-BIS are not invited to groups.
    Didnt they say when it came out, that it was supposed to be a challenge event for those who where well geared. Not a everyone can complete it easy event. ?
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited August 2019

Cheers
    M.K.
    tales of old is like three times a year for a weekend or a week or something. we have a huge VOID of content staring us in the face. they need to be a weekly event if you want to keep them to this content only. it would be nice to see more of tales of old type content on a regular basis if not always. it would be best if you would just make all the old dungeons level 80 and just do scaling thru this sort of event.

it would also be nice to have a chest at the end of each go thru (just like a normal dungeon chest) that gave rewards commiserate with difficulty, (outside of the tales event, ofc). That way lesser geared groups would be able to run it as far as they want for decent or good rewards and it would give a very good reward to the best teams. I think if you did something like this weekly it would see a huge surge of people for it. most people don't play dungeons for the fun of it. we play it for the fun of it AND good possible rewards at the end. if the rewards are seen as not worth the effort no one will run it.
  • cherryman1cherryman1 Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    The issue with Tales of Old is that it is geared towards end game players. If your not an end game player it is something your not able to do leaving you out in the cold for the content. There is a large number of players who want to enjoy the content but won't since it is a high cost of time or money. Most players are willing to put in sub $100 for content and even more in the sub $20. To get into Tales of Old is either 6 -12 months of play time playing 4 hours a day to get in or about $500+ of costs into the right classes that are wanted and balanced. This is a high cost to get into that content which is why your seeing negative comments about making it available to casual players.
    Guild Leader: Under the Influence
    Yule (Barb): 72k : Siren (TR): 78k : Torun (DC): 73k : Siren OP (OP): 76k : Siren SW (SW): 78k : Modern (F): 80k : Cherry1 (CW) : 68k Siren HR (HR): 78k
    fyrstigor said:

1. Rise of Tiamat.

2. Manycoins Bank Heist.

3. Lair of Lostmauth.

4. Valindra's Tower.

I had someone like u the other day at tiamat. Left right away. Strangely though we completed just fine in 2 rounds. Had 1 strong DPS, everyone else was normal DPS. I was the only one picking up a soul gem too. But we completed in half the time given. Have u actually tried giving instructions in /raid chat ? Have u tried leading people ? Have u tried being there all 25 min, and do things correctly ? So far my only tiamat fails are when people like u are the majority and just leaves right away cause they are to bad to play the content they qued for.

Same goes for Bank Heist. Is it harder now, ofc it is, no lifesteal makes everything harder. Is it doable yes ofc it is. Do most people not use runes, or use them wrong ? Yes they do.

Jumping puzzle in elol are hard for some. But it was never the hardest part of the dungeon. There is plenty of room for not having to do jumping perfect and still make it. Having issues with that part isnt about dungeon being hard. Its a personal problem with aim and coordination. The dragon is strong now, but not to strong. The only thing that really hurts are the rocks falling or the molten gold on the ground. Both things have red indicators and u can just move away from them. Ive seen groups fail, because they cant move out of red. When players make common mistakes this like, they should fail every single time.

U know VT was always like that? The bosses running around, teleporting and being a pain to kill for that reason. And yet she is still moving less than Arcturia in LoMM.

The only part of CN where u could say its to hard is the zombies before second boss. Everything else isnt a problem. First boss takes forever to kill, but doesnt really do much. Orcus is now so weak most of the time he is dead before he does his first jump.
    The issue here fyrstigor is your not the target audience. The content isn't meant to be difficult for you since you have progressed to either RAQ or REQ level content in the game. In other words, since you want the early game content to always be hard for you your part of the reason that the new players quit because your giving bad feedback on content that should be scaled to difficulty levels based on feedback of the newer or intermediate players in the game. This means you should be spending your time to play things like Craddle, LoMM and Castle Ravenloft. Then if you want more difficulty there is K team for all of the dungeons in the game.
    Yule (Barb): 72k : Siren (TR): 78k : Torun (DC): 73k : Siren OP (OP): 76k : Siren SW (SW): 78k : Modern (F): 80k : Cherry1 (CW) : 68k Siren HR (HR): 78k
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    K-team is epic fails on one death penality on entire group if one member died, mostly one-shotted by mobs.
  • arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    greywynd said:

I assume you somehow missed Minsc and Boo.
    Don't forget Linu La'neral
    Return of Deekin the Azure Singer, herald of bard, vanished into Bonds of Azure plane, never grow old. coming to visit and start new Bard class. unlocking Bladesinger (blade spellcaster-healer) and Troubadour (dual-wielding artist-speed buffer)
    wylonus said:

K-team is epic fails on one death penality on entire group if one member died, mostly one-shotted by mobs.

They are still feasible to complete. They just don't have a good reward to time ratio.
  • darkheart#6758 darkheart Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    This is going to come across more tongue in cheek, but here is my advice:

Stop taking advice from the forum . Do what you as devs want to do. If you make good decisions people will play, bad decisions and people will leave.

But stop listening to the forum posters, we are not the whole community of this game. And in my opinion, a lot of recent suggestions made here aren't for the benefit of the game. The suggestions are being made for the betterment of them or their buddies.

As a dev, follow your convictions of what you want this game to be, don't let the 5% of player base that replies on forums make the game
  • arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User

This is going to come across more tongue in cheek, but here is my advice:

Stop taking advice from the forum . Do what you as devs want to do. If you make good decisions people will play, bad decisions and people will leave.

But stop listening to the forum posters, we are not the whole community of this game. And in my opinion, a lot of recent suggestions made here aren't for the benefit of the game. The suggestions are being made for the betterment of them or their buddies.

As a dev, follow your convictions of what you want this game to be, don't let the 5% of player base that replies on forums make the game

I doubt that more than 5% of the forum responses are considered as valuable feedback to developers. Most of the comments are indeed just random opinions and not constructive by any means. That doesn't mean there should not be discussions though. There will be some who actually provide something that catches the attention of those developing the game and might influence future decisions. I hold no illusions though that this thread would somehow change how dungeons are being made, or have much impact in the development process. I created this thread so that players can discuss what is important to them in dungeons, skirmishes, and trials, especially with a new experimental difficulty of trial coming in Uprising.

Trying to quash ideas will not achieve anything good. There may be a thousand bad ideas, but there will be those with that one good idea and if you try to silence them, that good idea may never be heard. Have trust that the developers are making decisions based on what they want the game to be and are not just catering to the forum posters that are only the 5% of the total population.
  • cilginordekcilginordek Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    I'm still waiting for that dance dance revolution style dungeon
  • frogwalloper#6494 frogwalloper Member Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Post edited by frogwalloper#6494 on
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User
    fyrstigor said:

Cheers
    M.K.
    Speaking only for myself, no. I was really looking forward to the Lair of the Mad Dragon. Unfortunately, in order to get the full rewards for the Tales of the Olde event, you have to run the content 5 times. This requires over 2 hours to complete. Most days I don't have that kind of time. Additionally, the content gets progressively harder. So, players that are not near-BIS are not invited to groups.
    Didnt they say when it came out, that it was supposed to be a challenge event for those who where well geared. Not a everyone can complete it easy event. ?
    Yes, they did say that. There is a difference between not being able to complete an event, which since it had the best rewards at the time SHOULD be hard, and not being able to get into, not new content, but content that was removed from the game, and some players (like me) have never even seen.
    i never seen Throne of idris, since i was already out-leveled before i was able to pick up. forced to next area.
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,458 Arc User
    edited August 2019

Cheers
    M.K.
    I have some issues with restricting them to Tales of Old:

- They're too infrequent. In a 52-week year, how many of those weeks actually feature one of the old dungeons? Precious few.
    - After we experience a particular dungeon in Tales of Old, it will be another year or two before it comes around again. This is just depressing.
    - The event itself is too stressful. We have to drop everything while the event is active because the event is so short and there is no telling when that dungeon will return. Then, we can't just queue for the dungeon but have to waste time assembling a party. And then we have to deal with pressures based on what everyone is there for -- 1 run or 5? Speedrunning or farming chests? Who will leave after x runs, forcing us to recruit someone else (because we can't just queue)? From a player's perspective, it's a huge PITA.

Please, stop being so hard-headed and just put them into the normal queues again.

Getting back onto topic, I'd like to see dungeons that are more sprawling -- all of our dungeons are essentially one-dimensional runs toward the end chest. The original dungeons had side areas, and this made sense. Dungeons are hugely expensive construction projects and were built for specific reasons. Where are the living quarters? Water supply? Layered defenses? Are there training or research areas? If a dungeon is underground, are there unrelated denizens who are either allies, neutral, or hostile to the dungeon's primary residents? Where is food stored? Or prisoners? How is waste disposed of? If the dungeon is underground, how do they deal with flooding?

One way to think of dungeons is to play a dungeon-management game like War for the Overworld (aka Dungeon Keeper redux). Dungeons require management and only parts of them are in fact one-dimensional (e.g. defenses).
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • burnthedead#7732 burnthedead Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited August 2019

Remove time gated keys, if you farm for example: Dread Ring scrips, you have "paid" for the key. Perhaps not the rank 4 enchanting stone, but extra dungeon runs should include crafting or refining ingredients at least. (I'm talking about rare or epic stuff like Manticore Manes, or linseed oil, etc) With the addition of rare bosses randomly, and their level appropriate gear drops.

Fix the Que system that auto selects your group to fit roles, instead have a list of Que groups with needed characters, you choose which one to join, very much like the jump instance button.

Campfires should remove all curses, including Master Expedition ones. Once hit by the slow tread curse, (or two) the entire party gets cursed because the affected player slows the entire parties progress.

Drops, not droppings please.
    Post edited by burnthedead#7732 on