Cant log in..

crusthelvetecrusthelvete Member Posts: 118 Arc User
Tried atleast for 20 min now:
"Login timed out, .."

Comments

• jeniciajenicia Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    weird that we can log in here but can't get into the dang game
  • dakuryon#1704 dakuryon Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I've been having the same issue as well. Sigh ...
  • krull#7014 krull Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I can not log in either
  • boltan#5136 boltan Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Hi patchserver.crypticstudios.com is not responding to request. just been on the live chat thing pointless no more info than yes your right the patchserver has a problem.
  • avelm#2232 avelm Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Unable to login here since at least 6:30 Eastern. Getting "Login has timed out"
  • bobby4700bobby4700 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 179 Arc User
    same here cant get arc to come up except through search engine.
  • bobby4700bobby4700 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 179 Arc User
    Seem that some of us cant get log in server to come up is there a fix ?
  • zraaa#3619 zraaa Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I can login in the PS4 server but not in the PC server, weird that there is not even a msg here regarding this from the devs. Hope this gets fixed quick.
  • bayaz#7892 bayaz Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    I have the same problem for almost 2 hours now, asked on the PE Discord 1 hour ago, sadly no reply there.

Any information would be much appreciatet!
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
  • taiisientaiisien Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Looks like i found a work around. Im obviously having the same problem and cant get the arc launcher to sign in, so instead I signed into my steam account and downloaded the launcher for steam, clicked play and the normal neverwinter launcher opened. I put in my normal credentials and logged in just fine. Hope this helps some others that are trying to get their fix.

~Taii
  • vanguard#6976 vanguard Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    No login from PC possible (direct login, not Steam) for the past hour CST. Anyone at Arc watching?
  • shooter#5315 shooter Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I am getting the same issue, i can log into arc view browser but not into game. When will the fix be in??
  • I was able to log in this morning, but not this afternoon. Getting same message as you all.
  • pdlawpdlaw Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I downloaded and ran the arc launcher and now it seems to load the old launcher and I'm able to play again. Give that a try guys.
  • thevampinatorthevampinator Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    Steam version is working fine at least from what I know its Arc that is the issue. From what I'm gathering.
  • sindrisol#6463 sindrisol Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    this is the second time this week this has happened. what a crock. Arc/ Neverwinter needs to get their $#!& together!!
  • thevampinatorthevampinator Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Not sure if its true but I think many of the devs might be at the startrek convention from what I read on stos forums posted by someone who said they talked to support.
    This could mean it could be down for a while but hopefully they will get it back up again soon.
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1250293/cant-log-in-through-arc-launcher-on-pc
  • pchobopchobo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have not been able to login for about an hour now. Launcher gives login timed out error.
  • avelm#2232 avelm Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I quit. Who wants my stuff? Oh wait, I can't give it to you because I can't login.
    getting same time out trying to log into Star Trek Online as well
  • dudeorama#9768 dudeorama Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    So today's PC patches broke the login, LOL.
  • fademist#5406 fademist Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    gotta love their site moto: access the best online games..
    think they need to change it to:access the best load time out online games...
    Actually they have a work around...go into the game folder for Neverwinter and launch from there
  • bresaadybresaady Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Spoke with Arc Support Live Chat. They are aware and are trying to get the launcher up and running again. They do not know how long it will take.
  • pakatapoespakatapoes Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    When I sign in , it just time out . Hope they fix it
  • belgerosebelgerose Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Can't log in. I was afk, and arc gave me an error message
This discussion has been closed.