test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stuck in combat

bruce55bruce55 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
For the past week to 10 days, i'm constantly stuck in combat after killing all mobs and cant click on quest objectives until I run away and come back. its really annoying when I cant click on the quest objective and someone else just comes along and gets it. I even get stuck on combat in lonelywood after I reel in a fish. Other members in my alliance is having the same issue, so I know its not just me, and it doesn't happen with all my characters.

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    What character class and what gear are you wearing?
  • nikatron#4557 nikatron Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    yeh this happens to me on both my lock and ranger both are wearing undermountain gear it seems worse on my warlock and im wondering if its the dragon vanity pet
    Post edited by nikatron#4557 on
  • sgtpostal#4408 sgtpostal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    this happens to me alotta in master expeditions...... and i dont hav any canity pets at all....... smetimes after killin everything my toon will get stuck in combat but will still interact with everythin but bc stuck in combat form walks slower
  • agh#8781 agh Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    @nitocris83 Here is some video evidence of it from last month. In the footage it ended up being related to the decaying habit, although there is a lot of different gear with the same or similar gain stacks/lose stacks overtime mechanics and as one person above pointed out it seems to be particularly bad on the warlock (probably because of the soul sparks bleeding out overtime). Hope this helps clear things up on your end. ~Soly
    https://youtube.com/watch?time_continue=29&v=uU70CCLlidw
  • gefahrlichesgefahrliches Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    so how do we fix it, lock decay habit with sparks appears to be the problem, and it wont spawn my soul puppet
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User

this happens to me alotta in master expeditions...... and i dont hav any canity pets at all....... smetimes after killin everything my toon will get stuck in combat but will still interact with everythin but bc stuck in combat form walks slower

Are you tripping any runes?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • lordtweety#3604 lordtweety Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    Happens to my girlfriends Pally continually as well.

I'll post back the gear she has on. Won't be until tomorrow around this time though. Not that I expect a fix anytime before then, :/
    Main: Angels Scar
    Guild: Ruathym Corsairs
    So she has:
    Murme's Soup Bowl
    Haunted Hides of the Hall
    Plated Gauntlets of the Successor
    Alabaster Longsword
    Alabaster Shield
    Hells Heel-Crackers
    Apocalypse Choker
    Raid Ring of the Spy Guild
    Ward Ring of the Spy Guild
    Apocalypse Bindings
    Prized Raid Shirt of the Cult
    Prized Ward Trousers of the cult
    Sigil of the Paladin
    Apocalypse Dagger
    Sigil of the Wizard
    Black Ice Beholder
    Honey badger summoned
    She's using a mix of enchants
    and no vanity pet summoned.
    Hopefully that helps nail down what is causing it, she doesn't play her pally now because it is always in combat.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Bloodlust boon on my pally caused this behavior at mod 16 launch. Someone thought it was related to having it at rank 2, 1 and 3 being fine but I haven't tested that and I don't know if it is still bugged.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • shadowscar76shadowscar76 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    The Haunted Hides can be buggy sometime too. I know when I tried them I would get stuck in combat from time to time and would have to wait for the buff/debuff to wear off b4 moving to next combat phase
    Cadniri(TR) -- GL of Avengers Midwest
  • nikka#7403 nikka Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I can say it is definitely the Haunted Hide. I was having same problem. After reading here I switched my new acquired Haunted hide breastplate for my old one (thank god I saved it), and my problem was solved. Haha funny thought I was getting an upgrade to my armor but silly me all I received was a huge PITA!
  • w00trandomsnoobiw00trandomsnoobi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 387 Arc User
    Yup, came here to blame Haunted Hide as well. When I'm stuck in combat, Berserker's Might's icon is flashing every second and my power fluctuates between 68 630 and 68 430 (though sometimes it decays normally). Gonna switch it out for something else when I get back to civilization.
  • nikatron#4557 nikatron Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    ^ ok thanks taking that off seems to help just a shame because it's a really good chest piece
    Thanks for the heads up re the armor, she's swapped back to her previous chest piece. Hopefully that sorts it out for her. Cheers all.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for all the info everyone! I'll follow up with the team on the Haunted Hide!
  • bruce55bruce55 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    Just made it back to the forums, but yes it was the haunted hides. replaced it and now no problems at all