test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

DC - Arbiter: Perfect balance stacks going over 4.

divectoredivectore Member Posts: 190 Arc User
edited July 2019 in Bug Reports (PC)
As the title says, the stacks of radiant shift and burning shift can go over 4, rendering them useless for 60 seconds, because they stack up to 6 times it seems, and after that, no stack can exceed one another, so they just chill there forever or disipate after 60 seconds if you don't refresh them by using an encounter power. Here is a screenshot i took:
Post edited by divectore on

Comments

• Options
    Also, there seems to be a bug with composed insight (the passive) because at 72k of accuracy, enemies still deflect a lot of my attacks even when my stamina is full.
  • Options
    thestiathestia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 296 Arc User
    On the deflect issue: are you sure your accuracy stat is actually at 72k at the time you're seeing deflects? Augment companions, including ioun stones, can get caught on terrain even though they are visibly above your head.

On that note however, I have noticed certain skills do not always respect a capped accuracy stat, i.e. the paladin's Bane.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    And if you take a look at Perfect balance feat, plase make it so that you don't lose stacks when exceding one another by 1, why would you do that? it hinders playstyle and smoothness of the battle, since you have to keep looking your buff tray to see which power you shoud be using next, Feats are meant to be passive, this is more like an active power.
    But the worst of all, is accidentally consuming your radiant/burning judment stacks with an at-will, im afraid of using at-wills so i don't use them at all, even if it means dealing less damage, because emptying all your judment stacks for a wretched 30 magnitude increase is one of the most unpleasent things you can do in the game.
    And lastly, lightspeed/focus light, the feats that enhances Daunting Light, only works for 1 attack, either it should be "your next attack" or "for the next 10 seconds, all of your attacks", but the tooltip isn't suggesting neither.
  • Options
    meiramimeirami Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 423 Arc User
    Can confirm this is still a problem.

If Perfect Balance bugs out midway into the dungeon, the only way to 'fix' it is to wait 60 seconds without using any encounters. It will negatively affect an Arbiter's dps.
  • Options
    durugudesudurugudesu Member Posts: 555 Arc User
    meirami said:

Can confirm this is still a problem.

If Perfect Balance bugs out midway into the dungeon, the only way to 'fix' it is to wait 60 seconds without using any encounters. It will negatively affect an Arbiter's dps.

You can also use 2 or 3 burning/radiant powers consecutively too. (worked for me once but not sure if 100% fool proof)