test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stealth Control

joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
Can we please have the ability to cancel Stealth by pressing the Stealth button while in Stealth so we can preserve some of our Stealth meter when we are still in Stealth and have nothing to hit rather than just let it drain or have to hop on our Mount to force Stealth to cancel?

Comments

• lordseth1985lordseth1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 319 Arc User
    It would be nice if stealth wasn't drained and stalled when get hit. I mean, stealth is useless on pvp, people can see us when we hit them and used only for added effects. On pve, it's really hard to use it when we get rounded by a lot of mobs...
    Avestruz.Q.T.Seduz - Rogue, natural born assassin.
  • joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    It is logical for Stealth to drain when hit, hard to be stealthy when you are noticed after all. All I want is a toggle for Stealth mode...
  • trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited July 2019

It would be nice if stealth wasn't drained and stalled when get hit. I mean, stealth is useless on pvp, people can see us when we hit them and used only for added effects. On pve, it's really hard to use it when we get rounded by a lot of mobs...

In mod 16 PVP, if you find yourself using your stealth primarily for its added effects, I'd recommend trying to break that habit. Especially if you tend to break stealth almost as soon as you enter it. Its more of an error than something you should actually do, but I don't doubt that a lot of rogues make this mistake.

In most PVP situations, its better to linger in stealth, using it when we need to heal, move faster, sneak up on people, wait on powers to come off cooldown, ect. You'll usually be attacking either right before your stealth runs out or right after you leave stealth.

In PVE, you'd do the opposite of what I recommended for PVP. Most of the time, you should break your stealth almost as soon as you enter it. In boss fights, your stealth is primarily used for milking that cunning ambusher damage bonus. You'd break your stealth using lashing blade and then hit with your other big attacks. In solo content and for mobs, you could use it for CA (either from the stealth itself or from smokebomb's CA effect) and to stop yourself from being hit while setting up your attacks.
    --
    PVP Rogue,
    --[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
    Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
    Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
    Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
    Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
    Platform: PC