test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Untouchables

deathklaat666deathklaat666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 61 Arc User
Tanks with unlimited shields, Wizard Untouchable behind Tab shield, healer clerics/Warlocks Untouchable out heal dps easily unless team ganked and even then most likely not... Paladin artifact stopping almost all damage and healing to full... without balance to things like this Im sad to say I dont think a new map or pvp campaign rework will help breathe life back into pvp... Im hoping Though some one has been observing[cough,cough,Devs Cough,cough] pvp this mod and are going to implement some balance to this.

Comments

• deathklaat666deathklaat666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 61 Arc User
    Not complaining making a statement, and I still dont see the problem with stamina drains , especially with all the endless tankiness even with stamina drain on, and wards are readily available. Game content is put in to be used,if its honestly bugged i wont exploit it.. but im not gonna not use somthing over someones opinion because they dont want to take the time to farm guildmarks and by wards
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    > @deathklaat666 said:
    > Not complaining making a statement, and I still dont see the problem with stamina drains , especially with all the endless tankiness even with stamina drain on, and wards are readily available. Game content is put in to be used,if its honestly bugged i wont exploit it.. but im not gonna not use somthing over someones opinion because they dont want to take the time to farm guildmarks and by wards

You are right though..

Class abilities are not the same as using under dark items... we all have access to under dark items. Class abilities are another story.

In neverwinter you have the following pvp groups.

1. Getting my feet wet
    These are first timers up to maybe 30 plus battles.

2. New blood
    These people are just over a few battles beyond getting their feet wet but dont really know how other classes work vs them in pvp or about modes too much

3. Gonna try hard and die
    These people are under geared know how pvp works but just dont have the stats to damage the high profile pvp players.

4. Gankstas
    These people know how pvp works but don't have the power to kill super bis players alone and can get one rotated by bis players, so they run in for the kill last second and run away usually fighting off nodes.

5. Bis but not immortal
    These people can wipe out all the people listed in the first categories but dont have access to legendary mounts and a few pvp enchantments.
    They cannot kill the final class of paper

6. The untouchables
    These players know how to use their characters and how all your skills works plus their weaknesses.
    If this character doesnt one rotate you, they will.be immortal as your ho slowly goes to 0.

Good fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • stark760stark760 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 654 Arc User
    Everyone is too tanky. They made all the mount insignia bonuses pretty much for heals. Then you get the pig companion healing 5% HP every sec. Then you have 2-3 in a group using OP sigil healing themselves and party. Shadowclad has no cool down. Tanks can die in PVP, but not when a healer nearby. Only way to fix PVP, with what OP saying, is to say no one with shield, or heals goes in. So basically free-for-all death match between HR/TR/CW/SW(no heals)/barb(but only on dps spec), DC(same as barb, and no OP/fighter at all)....

Or they could take mount insignias off, take comps off, and make it more about rotations. As it is, what's told to beginners for PVP: get shadowclad lvl 12, get sandy assault pants, OP sigil, pig companion, and put on heals for mount insignias mainly. PVP isn't going to change while they allow broken/overpowered items in PVP. Its exploit if you want, and some take advantage and others choose not to , or don't know when they jump in. Those are usually vote kicked immediately by the daily residents begging for people to que, and then complaining about it when someone does and tanks the round trying to kick them. If they take away the garbage, and make having a healer/tank halfway necessary, they'd stop making from 5 vs 5 Wolverine worse. As it is, describing a pvp(dps only), gonna cut down on a already small player pool. Take out the "if you don't have this, you need to go back to dungeon" items. Telling 3-4 classes to stay out really isn't the answer if people want ques.
    Pig only works in open world pvp.. not in domination.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • stark760stark760 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 654 Arc User
    Pig worked 2 weeks ago.
  • quickfoot#7851 quickfoot Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    From patch notes for m17
    ----------------------------------
    Combat and Powers
    PVP
    Stamina regen is now halved in PvP.

Combat and Powers
    General
    Combat Advantage distance has been increased to 85 feet.
    Crit Severity reduction removed from PvP.
    Fox's Cunning is no longer a guaranteed dodge and is instead an increase to damage reduction
    Healing reduction in PvP increased as part of ongoing balance tests.
    Providence mount power adjusted to do half as much healing in pvp and hopefully it now respects its internal cooldown better

Paladin
    The divinity cost of Divine Touch has been increased to 140, up from 80.
    Sigil of the Paladin - healing and damage resistance values adjusted.

They're working on it.

• treentbail21#9864 treentbail21 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    > @quickfoot#7851 said:
    > From patch notes for m17
    > ----------------------------------
    > Combat and Powers
    > PVP
    > Stamina regen is now halved in PvP.
    >
    > Combat and Powers
    > General
    > Combat Advantage distance has been increased to 85 feet.
    > Crit Severity reduction removed from PvP.
    > Fox's Cunning is no longer a guaranteed dodge and is instead an increase to damage reduction
    > Healing reduction in PvP increased as part of ongoing balance tests.
    > Providence mount power adjusted to do half as much healing in pvp and hopefully it now respects its internal cooldown better
    >
    >
    > Paladin
    > The divinity cost of Divine Touch has been increased to 140, up from 80.
    > Sigil of the Paladin - healing and damage resistance values adjusted.
    >
    >
    >
    > They're working on it.

Less stamina regen? Wow they must really hate blademaster barbarians... We already can't move in dom now as it is. That's why we all play sentinel in pvp now.
    No one wanted less stamina... good luck to anyone that doesnt have control powers in pvp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • quickfoot#7851 quickfoot Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    yeah, i'm not really sure how the stamina thing is going to work, pretty sure it's a bad idea.
    I think if they only applied the reduced stamina gain to tanks, that would be fine. The biggest thing to take down a tank is to get rid of their stamina and then their divinity (if pally) and then their hp before they can pop their healing artifact. So you have 60 seconds to deal ~1M dmg, lol.

• lemollenlemollen Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    Wasting? Another pve crybaby who cannot pvp wants dev to take down pvp? Fark off. Go take your qq to the carebear section leave the discussion to pvpers.
  • lemollenlemollen Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    And Barbie. You can STFU too. You are farking Crumb right? He is a racist, <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> supporter. You are admirer of Nickolaus Barbie right. He started a guild called Barbie death camp. A certified POS he is. So don’t need to heed his comments.
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    @lemollen

no barbie as in barbarian ..it is not crumb dude chill out .. Crumb is a vet Cw a very "colorful character" ..
    barbie is a vet GWF / You can Pm him if you want his Pc in game name

I know both of thier reputations very well