test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Content Creators Suggestion List

Comments

• modestmouse75modestmouse75 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    There are so many potentials for this and I do not know how many you are looking for.
    So the following I think would be great, based on what I think would be approved via "corporate" standards.

1)
    @hastur905 Hastur
    1st up due to his knowledge and longevity of playing game shows his love and passion for it. He is full of information whither it is useful or some random off the wall stuff that leaves you laughing unsure whither he is serious lol! But yes he would be perfect without a doubt!

2)
    @thoragin PuckKCMO
    Next up , where do I even begin, this fellow has had me in stitches so many times!! He is so smart and has so many answers and like Enna if he doesn't know you betcha he will find a answer or send you to someone who does. I have so much love for this guy. He is former military for one so that is huge to me! Also he is so down to earth along with 413 :) I try to never miss a stream. He is a hoot to watch and very interactive with the folks watching

3)
    @ceridwind Dicetress
    Next up is the kitty who will steal your heart, she is so adorable and has a crazy, kooky stream sometimes but she will out a smile on your face every-time!! Much love <3 She interacts non-stop and has so many different ways that she recognizes her subs and followers and is constantly adding ways to make everyone feel special and appreciated! She is a full time streamer and you just have to check her out!

4)
    @lordaeolos Lord_Willow
    Ok he knows lol boy he knows he has the answers and isn't afraid to say it. I was in channel with him and he is constantly testing things and checking out stuff. He is non-stop teaching or learning things for himself to share with others. Drives me nuts sometimes when hanging out but boy oh boy does he learn things and share. Which is awesome for the community!

5)
    @rangerreek
    Of course I didn't forget you Reek ;)
    This fellow loves the game so much i don't even know how long he has been into this but if you have any lore questions...this is the guy to ask!! I watch him on the regular and he is funny with a twist of "doesn't everyone know they need to do this by now!" lol!! He is a fun guy to watch and learn from and at same time is willing to learn from his own followers!

There may be some I left out but I think from reading the list so far a lot have already posted up for them. I know for a fact the ones I have listed:
    1. Love this community
    2. Want to see it rise up
    3. Would love to see people come back that left and be great again
    4. Great with their followers and subs and in general with everyone
    5. Have lots of knowledge of the game
    6. are dedicated and loyal
    7. Tell it like it is
    8. Won't lie and belittle the game constantly
    9. If there is something wrong with game yes will mention but won't "beat a dead horse" on it
    10. Don't up and quit when it doesn't go their way
    11. JUST AWESOME SAUCE PERIOD AND YOU SHOULD PICK THEM!!!!

Much love for this game and i sincerely hope they are chosen, would love to see the dedicated ones chosen and for the right reason, not just because they are well know, whither it be due to "salty" or "full of spit and vinegar" and guaranteed to cause a ruckus.

Many xoxoxo to all my peeps <3

Mouse dancing out! 🐭
    Post edited by modestmouse75 on
    SW:Mouse
    OP:MisfitMouse
  • shadowslave604shadowslave604 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    I think everyone's name has come up at least one time in this post.
    but i will add my choices as well....

Galactic Underwear - keeps it real and calls out problems and issues as needed, Good Rogue
    Nova - Lore, Theory Crafting, Fun Videos and Streams
    Charisma, Soly, Garlaanx - SW content creators. Garlaanx also calls out issues and loves mimics from what i have seen. lol
    Enyo - Rogue content
    Viral - Walks fish very well from what i have seen. lol For Real One of the best end game Streamers.
    Sharpedge, Rainer, Janne - the brains of the community 3 of the most amazing ppl i have read, watched in neverwinter.
    Silvery - Fun Content, good notes coverage
    MiniMe, RobbPVP - PVP goats.

Not to mention all the amazing people in the Discord Community.
    too many to mention here all doing great things behind the scenes.

People who need to come back
    Integrity Games
    Unforgiven/Northside

not neverwinter but must be contacted
    JoCat - for the amazing set of HAMSTER Guides for DnD he has made. go watch the newest HAMSTER guide for MtG(sponsored) he just did.
    PEWDIEPIE - omg come on guy has 98million 9 year old followers. if he made 1 video the servers would explode. he made MineCraft #1 on youtube again.

Darsyus Dawnblade
    Relapse Guild
    Shadowslave604

RELAPSEGuild

Darsyus Dawnblade - Human Female - Paladin - Main 22k ilvl
    Grunnarch the Red - DragonBorn Male - Barbarian
    Shazglar Swifthunter - Half Orc Female - Ranger
    Shynt'Drin Do'Urden - Drow Male - Rogue
    Fari - Human Female - Wizard
    Tisha SwornHeart - Tiefling Female - Warlock
    Brom Bloodeye - Dwarf Male - Fighter
    Luna Starshine - Halfling Female - Cleric
  • labeorglabeorg Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    ​I would like to recommend Manjaak. it's very interesting channel with a lot of useful information and I think he deserve a spot to be content creator. https://www.youtube.com/c/Manjaak
  • svetik#7991 svetik Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    Hi everyone! I am an ordinary player and I would like to nominate two of Youtube streamers, who are very helpful for Russian-speaking players:
    Volnaya Druzhina https://youtube.com/user/VolnayaDruzhina
    Manjaak https://youtube.com/c/Manjaak

I really think that it would be great of you to choose them as partners for the content creator initiative :)
    Thank you for your attention! :)
  • lordtweety#3604 lordtweety Member Posts: 275 Arc User

Actions speak louder than words, yeah? :)

Are you back in game? Or still off elswyr?
    Main: Angels Scar
    Guild: Ruathym Corsairs
  • kablanka1kablanka1 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    my vote is for the "lil guys" -.-

• gripnir78gripnir78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 374 Arc User
    Theorycrafters:

#1 Rainer
    #2 Janne

Rainer is the best since MOD 16 - thats why he is number 1 here - mostly due to his manual
    Janne is mostly pre MOD 16 so ends second.

No1 else deserve to be placed here as every1 else just taking form those 2 above.

Considering youtube content creators: Galactic Underwear

He is honest, sure I am not always agree with him, but I respect his knowlege and strightforward approach.

Not to mention that he is sometimes really funny.

• micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    gripnir78 said:

Theorycrafters:
    #1 Rainer
    #2 Janne

Rainer is the best since MOD 16 - thats why he is number 1 here - mostly due to his manual
    Janne is mostly pre MOD 16 so ends second.

No1 else deserve to be placed here as every1 else just taking form those 2 above.

Thanks, I appreciate it,

but I just want to throw in, that it perhaps not obvious from 'outside', but there are a lot of people who contribute, check for mistakes, help with tests, and so on. Many keep it to hard to decipher (not intentional) spreadsheets which makes it less known in general, but still valuable information and time that sunk into checking things.

I do not want to claim credit for a lot of information that was available due to others work.

So while not exactly on the thread topic, or 'content creators' in the terms of what is looked for here, I want to take this opportunity and throw in some credits, some long forgotten, like abaddon, and kaelec, others that do not play anymore, like Michela, and others from people who are more active and to some less so who perhaps didn't post anything recent but definitely contributed (I'll just throw in names), like greyjey, sharp, rjc, and I'm sure I forgot people (or not aware), I apologize in advance, bad memory.

Also about class builds and guides, while many of those are not 'thorycrafting' per-se, a good build like that does take time to edit, format, check, and make understandable. It also take good class understanding and the better guides and builds that explain the reasoning for their choice. I've helped with some, and it is time consuming and not trivial.
    So I feel that they shouldn't be discarded in terms of contribution either. Some of those are exceptional in depth and are thorycrafing (like Sharps CW guide, TR peanut, and others)
    (Though I saw some that are just slapped together and really just misinform and make things harder for people)

Post edited by micky1p00 on
  • masterjr#2077 masterjr Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    I would like to recommend RangerReek. He is the best contender for this contest. He has great content, he is family friendly, he has a great group of people that joins him, RangerReek as a good sense of humor,and he would be a great streamer to represent the Neverwinter community! I am glad to see so many other people think this too!

https://www.twitch.tv/rangerreek
  • darnaxtdarnaxt Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    Good day. Good guys, content creator, very much like to
    And that persons is...

Manjaak
    his channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCkSOVuiOby7EjYJDmCaO1YA
    cyric
    his channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCDApYAgUWfP3v04YO1tnmkQ
    And of course very would like
    Зая Злая
    www.youtube.com/channel/UCO9JS2-pp8CC26YjeTpG1Vw

I would like them to be rewarded for their work as much as possible.

Sorry for the links - I just joined to write a post =)
  • seffko1seffko1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Actual content creators for neverwinter online where I subscribed:
    youtube.com/LeonaRPG
    youtube.com/djslobicars
  • ktyjlxy#5982 ktyjlxy Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello, dear cryptic!
    I'm really glad you made this theme because it encourages others to join the game.
    I would like to recommend these 3 Russian-language channels on YouTube:

1)youtube.com/LeonaRPG (Nice girl, streaming Neverwinter)
    2)youtube.com/Manjaak (Streaming and do guides for Neverwinter)
    3)youtube.com/Далия До-Урден (Do guides for Neverwinter)
  • ibasardibasard Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    On the Russian youtube segment there is a wonderful streamer that tells you very informatively about the game Neverwinter. Many views, live chat, help newbies, a full review of the game. As spectators, we want the creators of the game Neverwinter to pay attention to it and collaborate with it.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2Nzn-Ppfb8x1MtwOvlu6_A/featured
  • naminau#7166 naminau Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hello,
    I really like to watch the youtube.com/LeonaRPG channel.
  • nevyinnevyin Member Posts: 2 Arc User
  • megaz0ndermegaz0nder Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    I watch only two channels:
    MiniMi007 (PVP) https://youtube.com/user/Feston
    Leona https://youtube.com/LeonaRPG
  • bertha#8519 bertha Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Hello!
    I recommend you the youtube.com/LeonaRPG channel. Very relevant and useful content from a cool girl from Russia!
  • host#6108 host Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Dear developers, there is one channel that is very interesting and with very interesting content, and there you can watch a very nice girl with a beautiful voice, I advise you to watch it youtube.com/LeonaRPG
  • linary13linary13 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I recommend streamers ru community - Ruslana Play and Maus Haus. Fresh news, pleasant communication and interaction with the audience. They will answer almost any question. In general, it's nice to watch and listen.
    Ruslana Play - www.youtube.com/channel/UCa3yHNMMBjyFRspBb-taC_A
    MAUS HAUS - www.youtube.com/channel/UCpj6sYIS0jXR7NmQU0bkpNQ
  • surf#3213 surf Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello. I really wanted to share my opinion. Often look at the YouTube channel funny girls Leona - youtube.com/LeonaRPG. I like her cheerful way of communicating. Explains clear and easy to understand. Generally cool. Recommend.
  • dread4moordread4moor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    The Took has been following this thread with curiosity.
    There seems to be three (3) categories of nomination...

1) The Current Hottie
    Who is popular atm? (whether or not they predominantly stream NW).
    Pros: Many viewers. Good for attracting new players.
    Cons: Not invested specifically NW.

2) Scholars of NW
    Who has/is contributing in knowledge and research to the game. Theorycrafters.
    Pros: Extremely knowledgeable about game mechanics (eg. Rainer, Janne). Useful advice, quantifiable.
    Cons: Typically lower viewership and not attracting new players.

3) The Divas of NW
    Well known by NW community. Focus is on entertainment and gameplay for the average player.
    (eg. KaliGold, MiniMe, RangerReek).
    Pros: Very popular among the player base.
    Cons: Depend on testing by others. Unknown outside of NW.

There are also hybrids like Grey Hastur who is both knowleageable and popular.

Took's adice?
    Why not all?
    Some of each add to the growth, knowledge and enjoyment of the franchise.

Support at least one of each.
    JrUzbQw.jpg?1
    I am Took.
    "Full plate and packing steel" in NW since 2013.
  • ennileahennileah Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    So I suppose our content in Neverwinter for NOOBS - NWN fits into the guides category potentially.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/NW4Noobs

As you know Julia, we have been in the community now for nearly 3 years, supporting new members into Neverwinter on all 3 platforms. We aren't streamers no, but we do provide much support to all players and follow ToS to the letter and mirror Cryptic/Arc Games Conduct rules. We have recently relocated to a new group, allowing us learning units for all to find information easily, and a Mentorship Program providing one to one support for new players. We are currently working on our new website also, hopefully going live in the next couple of months.
    Many of our members come to us unaware of these forums, Perfect World Support and the channels on which Cryptic provides support, As well as providing vital game updates on Maintainances/Patch Notes and sharing your official content from Neverwinter Social Media channels, we do create our own content via our support on our Facebook group. We pride ourselves on keeping our community troll & toxicity free, providing a happy & calm place to learn the in's and out's of everything Neverwinter, sharing accurate information rather than opinion and welcome any of the official staff that may want to join to check us out.

Edit 16th Oct 2019

Have now reviewed the new Conduct rules posted yesterday and have no issues with those. We have very similar rules in place in our Community Group already.
    Post edited by ennileah on
  • putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    @garlaanx breaks down his view of the Content Creator programs potential

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8O9YQLsw2Lo
  • putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    @skatopsixos7 breaks down his view of the Content Creator programs potential: https://youtube.com/watch?v=N9dfAgKddt4
  • rudirotzebreirudirotzebrei Member Posts: 1 New User
    > @nitocris83 said:
    > Greetings Adventurers!
    >
    > Many content creators have reached out to us in the past few weeks, allowing us to begin curating a list of potential partners for the content creator initiative set to launch in the Fall. We are still in the process of finalizing our Code of Conduct and more detailed program information but we want to make sure content creators and followers had ample opportunity to express early interest.
    >
    > If you are a content creator or follow/are a fan of specific ones, please reply to this thread with the content creator's name and the type of content created (Twitch, YouTube, guides, theorycrafting) along with links to any of their channels or sites.
    >
    > Please be respectful and do not use this thread as an opportunity to harass or berate other content creators or players.
    >
    > NOTE: Suggestions do not guarantee a spot in the content creator initiative.