test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Magnificent resurgence epic artifact pack

bratleyraybratleyray Member Posts: 389 Arc User
I see everyone opening this special edition lock box and its dropping the wrong artifact pack. Its dropping the glorious artifact pack instead of the magnificent artifact pack. Can we get this fixed please...

admin messages show

"player name has received[glorious resurgence epic artifact pack] from magnificent resurgence lockbox"

[The Legendary Outlaws] (Guildhall 20)

Comments

• bobblob#3583 bobblob Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I also received the Glorious Resurgence instead of the Magnificent Resurgence as advertised.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    This is being investigated by the dev team. Keep an eye out for updates.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • adders79#8251 adders79 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    @kreatyve What do we have to do to escalate support tickets. I raised one quite a while ago as have 2 of these sitting in my inventory losing value by the minute. Are they going to compensate for the fact that this pack will probably be worth 1 million AD less on the AH by the time they decide to look at my ticket
  • cts2000#2706 cts2000 Member Posts: 86 Arc User

@kreatyve What do we have to do to escalate support tickets. I raised one quite a while ago as have 2 of these sitting in my inventory losing value by the minute. Are they going to compensate for the fact that this pack will probably be worth 1 million AD less on the AH by the time they decide to look at my ticket

They never reply on weekends so perhaps by Monday you will get your answer.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Please see this thread for answers to your questions.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.