test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is The Zen Exchange (ZAX) Going From bad to worse?

1235»

Comments

• mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,489 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    Backlog was down to 7M Zen, but now it seems to be rising again.

New mods however tends to make backlog smaller, so lets see what happens in August.
  • cdnbisoncdnbison Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    arazith07 said:

Back when it was 500:1 the backlog was 33mil Zen(16.5bil AD), Now with 750:1 it's 8mil (6bil AD). Not sure if the daily sell has increased or decreased though, used to be about 1.5 mil zen/day. Just put a buy order up yesterday so I guess I'll find out soon enough.

I placed an order on July 9, and it was filled on the 20th, if that's any help. I'd expect you see your Zen in about 11 days (Aug. 1).
  • arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    cdnbison said:

arazith07 said:

Back when it was 500:1 the backlog was 33mil Zen(16.5bil AD), Now with 750:1 it's 8mil (6bil AD). Not sure if the daily sell has increased or decreased though, used to be about 1.5 mil zen/day. Just put a buy order up yesterday so I guess I'll find out soon enough.

I placed an order on July 9, and it was filled on the 20th, if that's any help. I'd expect you see your Zen in about 11 days (Aug. 1).
    That makes sense with the decrease of population, but also a lot better than pre-M16.
  • tchefi#6735 tchefi Member Posts: 417 Arc User
    Jubilee was in june, last month.
    Obviously a lot of people who "play" the Zax/AH spent a large part (if not every) of their Zen, leading them now to try growing their stockpile back again rather than spending AD on other things.

My exemple : 40k Zen before jubilee, down to 2k after. All my AD is now going to Zen Exchange until I get back to 40k+ Zen (black friday preparation). When i will be at 40k+ Zen, I will start to spend my AD elsewhere (so after that i wont participate more to the increasing backlog ^^).

I usually count 1M backlog Zen/day to estimate in how much time i will get my Zen.