test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Watcher weapon set

emeklus#3549 emeklus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Hi guys ,can someone write me which boss drop icon for the cleric and sword knot for barbarian ? I kil alot time sorrow , some regret , two Times longing never get and any person my team dont drop any off hand weapon.

Answers

• kingkevin#3240 kingkevin Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    I got the sword knot for barbarian from the boss of Despair

I don’t know about the cleric
  • b4t1b4tb4t1b4t Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    The watcher set is a basic rng ordeal.
    First RNG step is running ME and looting a essence from the end chest.
    Second RNG is running a ME using 3 runes and hope the shade shows up.
    Third RNG is handing the shade any given essence that you have and killing the boss hoping that when the boss dies you are lucky enough to get the drop instead of someone else in that party.
    Fourth RNG is hoping that if you do get the drop it will be a offhand or a main hand for the class you want the weapon set on.
    Now if you read this correctly then you should now know that the watcher boss when killed will 100% drop a piece of the set but it may not go to you and if it does it may not even be the set for your class.
    its pure rng and the rng factor does not change based on what boss you decide to kill.
    Its always the same.
    I will add that I wish you luck on your rng but will also say that perhaps burnished is better idea to go for.
  • xcessiveforce40xcessiveforce40 Member Posts: 246 Arc User
    Also add the Watcher set doesn't even seem to be preferred by most DPS players. At best it may be a decent "alternative" for support classes like DC's or Paladins. I wouldn't sweat this equipment. Run it for a challenge from time to time. The bosses are fun and you will burn some scrolls. Get lucky and maybe get an elite orange pet which is neat.
    Founder: Xcessiveforce GF, Xcessiveheals DC, XcessiveRange HR, XcessiveArcana CW, XcessiveStab TR
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    b4t1b4t said:

The watcher set is a basic rng ordeal.
    First RNG step is running ME and looting a essence from the end chest.
    Second RNG is running a ME using 3 runes and hope the shade shows up.
    Third RNG is handing the shade any given essence that you have and killing the boss hoping that when the boss dies you are lucky enough to get the drop instead of someone else in that party.
    Fourth RNG is hoping that if you do get the drop it will be a offhand or a main hand for the class you want the weapon set on.
    Now if you read this correctly then you should now know that the watcher boss when killed will 100% drop a piece of the set but it may not go to you and if it does it may not even be the set for your class.
    its pure rng and the rng factor does not change based on what boss you decide to kill.
    Its always the same.
    I will add that I wish you luck on your rng but will also say that perhaps burnished is better idea to go for.

100 ME with 3 runes zero shade for me. I gave up.