test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

unable to authenticate

dragonsbloodsdragonsbloods Member Posts: 124 Arc User
was ingame, mailing items, suddenly found I couldnt post anything, upon relog, I got the message unable to authenticate, using a proxy didnt make any difference. Is this possibly early preparations for the upcoming maintenance, any advice or comment appreciated

Comments

• spellinspellin Member Posts: 4 Arc User

I have a problem with running the game. When I enable neverwinter, cryptic appears, but then nothing happens.
    After 1 - 2 minutes I have the message: Something gone wrong.What can I do with it, how to fix it? I played this game for 4 years on a given computer and it was not a problem.
  • huijianhuijian Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    Can't login from launcher myself either.
  • hashimovhashimov Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Same here
  • dragonsbloodsdragonsbloods Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    I am UK, wondering if its localised, or generic, got the green light on the launcher ... at least I know its not me, and being able to log in to this forum suggests its game specific ...
  • almonia79almonia79 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    unfortunately have the same problem
  • theelusiveone#4954 theelusiveone Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    yep, unable to login here as well. Got booted when i tried to switch toons.
    Kevfire
    Guild Leader
    Neverwinter SOLO Alliance
  • dexymandexyman Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    same problem
  • wamphire#9363 wamphire Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    same.
  • tribbulatertribbulater Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    Login Server went down at 5am PDT. Apparently affecting STO and Neverwinter both, haven't checked on CO.
  • ambillionambillion Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    same
  • bloodwhisper76bloodwhisper76 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Ditto
  • unuldurunuldur Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Same there. They are kiddingus. At first they runed the game with mod 16 and now is impossible to log in. Really "professionals" are managing this "game".
  • antok500#4237 antok500 Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    Same here
  • goro#8655 goro Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Same issue. Can log into ARC but both STO and Neverwinter launchers are timing out trying to authenticate. When servers go down two hours early it sucks for those of us who need to do time sensitive stuff like tending stronghold production and professions especially when we can't be online when they come back up.
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Greetings,

All Cryptic servers are facing some problems, and our engineers are working as quickly as possible to minimize this service interruption.

Actually, the account server for PC is restarting, but it takes time.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • tonycope12tonycope12 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15 Arc User
    same here is it just uk problem
  • blackmagidblackmagid Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 111 Arc User
    Had the same issue, couldn't get my daily key so thought a relog would resolve the issue - pleased to see the guys are on it though :)

Thanks
    Black
  • bobby4700bobby4700 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 179 Arc User
    same in US. think all went down .
  • number3#7748 number3 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    I have the same issue. Sent a ticket, but have not got a response. I'm in Canada
  • durgan#5731 durgan Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Timing could have been better, trying to get a lot done before maintenance. At least I was able to get tending done in the guild. Throw us a bone, let any guild member in an alliance tend sites on the various guild maps, to help out guild with fewer members. Should also (guild officers) be able to transfer guild resources to other guilds in an alliance, with guild leaders able to restrict that ability to higher level ranks of officers.
  • terc#7961 terc Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Can't get into server as well...Not good folks.
  • celticfrost01celticfrost01 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    When I try to log I have the same problem. I write pass and my email and the client warns me that the time has expired and I cannot authenticate.
  • bobby4700bobby4700 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 179 Arc User
    so still not up an only 1 hour and 34 mins till maintenance. why not start maintenance early
  • drinkvernors#7197 drinkvernors Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    At 8:20 AM EDT the Account Server authentication began failing. Other players in guild that log off are also unable to reconnect. This is 1:40 min before scheduled maintenance.

Quit Arc/NW and restarted, same result.

Unable to log into game.
  • ellizardoellizardo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Any update on the problem? if you guys restarted the Account Server, how many minutes will it take to restart? so we won't wait and just let the Maintenance to occur. :anguished:
  • sinneblomsinneblom Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    huijian said:

Can't login from launcher myself either.

i have the same still can't log in
  • dragonsbloodsdragonsbloods Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    ty for the heads up percemer, at time of this post I am still unable to log, not sure how long the 'reboot' takes ...
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    ellizardo said:

Any update on the problem? if you guys restarted the Account Server, how many minutes will it take to restart? so we won't wait and just let the Maintenance to occur. :anguished:

We don't have an ETA at this moment but engineers answered these issues should be resolved before the scheduled maintenance begins.
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
This discussion has been closed.