test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

stun power totally broken (video)

superstevenshusuperstevenshu Member Posts: 187 Arc User
I have test video to show that all stun power ignores cc stacks and elven doesnt work against them. This applies to all stun power (not knock down) and is true for all class, GWF, OP, CW, SW, HR, GF, DC,TR, so I am not whnining about nerfing certain class only. (check 1:16 in video that elven doesn't work). In pvp it is like stun-popcorn, stun pop-popcorn, ...., until it reaches 4 stacks. This makes pvp annoying to play especially when there is a lot of players on the middle nodes. Check this video of test. It seems devs havent realized this, at least not from their reply in forum. Please report it to the team, thank you! @nitocris83 @noworries#8859
https://youtu.be/hT_FM_FE5U0

Comments

• demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    ah.. now i know how to win!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • lemollenlemollen Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    This is nothing new. Cc that are not prone or push based goes through dodges but not blocks. U can test this. Also pally shield can block cc 360 degrees while gf shield can only block cc from the front, even though they shld be the same Mechanic. Elven enchant cc resist doesn’t work in both pvp and pve.
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Straight stuns have always been a giant pain in the HAMSTER, all throughout the history of the game. Prones and punts and even entanglements if they shorten the duration I can kinda live with, but just having your head spin around for x-seconds makes everyone frustrated.

Either just remove stuns completely, or limit player vulnerability to being stunned to once per minute from any source, or give players some kind of self-stack of "hard-headedness" which gives them 5 x immunity to cc depleted over time/hits, which refills on respawn.

Everyone hates stuns.
    No idea what my toon is now.