Install Arc

Sume HR Melee build MOD 16

deterrant#6687 deterrant Member Posts: 172 Arc User
Sume to the rescue :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYqWRdpBoI4

He also has a video about the new mod 17 content run

Comments

• thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    i'd actually look at these things if they weren't in video format. it's a waste of time imo videos. you can't easily find what you need.
  • amascus#1899 amascus Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    A write up is always a useful reference but the videos are still fun to watch and informative. I am not certain I agree with everything but I found it well made and well worth the watch. Thanks for the effort! I wanted to add about fear bringers, I like to use the snipe daily on some bosses and have hit for well over a million, not sure I want to give that up. Not because it is a huge DPS gain but as you eluded to in the video sometimes you do things just cause you like it. Still grinning about Ugly Born :)
  • teucer#3019 teucer Member Posts: 198 Arc User

i'd actually look at these things if they weren't in video format. it's a waste of time imo videos. you can't easily find what you need.

Uhh, ok...

Can you not see this??

Ability Scores 2:13
    Powers 2:38
    Feats 4:01
    Enchantments 4:42
    Gears 5:52
    Weapons 8:10
    Artifacts 10:56
    SH Boons 13:33
    Campaign Boons 14:04
    Companion 15:08
    Companion Equip Powers 16:55
    Mount 17:53
    Stable 18:44
    Item Powers 20:20

He made it easy to click and jump you to what ever part of the vid you find interesting. I don't ever view a nested vid, I go to the hosting site for more controls.
    The Legendary Outlaws
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited August 2019

Uhh, ok...

Can you not see this??

Ability Scores 2:13
    Powers 2:38
    Feats 4:01
    Enchantments 4:42
    Gears 5:52
    Weapons 8:10
    Artifacts 10:56
    SH Boons 13:33
    Campaign Boons 14:04
    Companion 15:08
    Companion Equip Powers 16:55
    Mount 17:53
    Stable 18:44
    Item Powers 20:20

He made it easy to click and jump you to what ever part of the vid you find interesting. I don't ever view a nested vid, I go to the hosting site for more controls.
    I might take a look but even with time stamps it's still very fiddly compared to just going to a page where everything is nicely laid out and you can leave it there and scroll a little if you need instead of moving a slider back and forth going wait wait.. not my cup of tea. I have better things to spend time doing for the vast whole.
    especially since they've pared down the choices you can make so most of the builds are pretty much the same anyway other than a thing or here a thing there.