test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Do offensive stats impact healing?

shadrakt2shadrakt2 Member Posts: 151 Arc User
I understand now that critical healing depends on your crit/power ratio. Do the other offensive stats (armpen and accuracy) affect healing at all? I assume no.

So if I want more heals, should I just stack power and crit and ignore the other stats?

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    madrigal#2900 madrigal Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    nope, you need power, crit strike, armor pen, and accuracy,- you land a heal the same way people land an attack
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Well, the more offensive you are the more you'll need healing. The monsters are funny that way.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    edited July 2019

nope, you need power, crit strike, armor pen, and accuracy,- you land a heal the same way people land an attack

If that is true for ArmPen and Accuracy, it will be very tough to heal a tank. The better the tank is, the harder to heal it.:)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    durugudesudurugudesu Member Posts: 555 Arc User
    You dont, but still you would want to cap out your other offensive stats(armorpen, crit, accuracy) for you to be able to deal damage. Doesnt matter whether youre a tank/heal, damage contributed is damage contributed.
  • Options
    utookmynickutookmynick Member Posts: 206 Arc User

Don't take those hallucinogens when you play NW, kids. This is what happens!