test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance [7/18]

Comments

• jared0934jared0934 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    The launcher states 8am-12PM today -- has it been extended yet again?
  • arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    jared0934 said:

The launcher states 8am-12PM today -- has it been extended yet again?

Yup, we are at +3 hours now
  • zebulondaktoidzebulondaktoid Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    6 hour maintenance? What are you guys doing, rebuilding the server?
  • bojshabojsha Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    I'm not gonna say what game it is, but they have much fewer staff tho there maintenance even the really big ones are at most 25 min (but you have 2-3gig's to download then hah), regular one are 10 min tops, I mean when people are actually capable of doing there job right. :)
  • paisley#7555 paisley Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Sighs and twiddles thumbs hoping and praying they fix all the bugs thoroughly.........amd feed and water the hamsters. their tired
  • zebulondaktoidzebulondaktoid Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    Call me an optimist, but maybe the extended maintenance is due to Cryptic having some unexpected success and they have decided to stack the patches to fix multiple issues all at once.
  • cmooon waiting for hours :(
    Maybe they added some new stuff as a teaser to wet our appeptites,like new things to build in the workshop.....a teaser color scheme....Maybe.....:/
  • dudeorama#9768 dudeorama Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Could be STO... they have an estimated 30 min LONGER wait, LOL.
  • casiokeyboard#4626 casiokeyboard Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Waiting patiently! I hope I get to play before my kid wakes up from nap D:
  • jared0934jared0934 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    Proper Planning and Practice Prevents pi$$ Poor Performance...
    well my launcher updated, thats progress I guess.....whip the hamsters MORE!!!
  • i think they extended for more hours lol
    Oh gawd I hope not!!!

• genadine#7803 genadine Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    Launcher updates, Game patches and still the Server is unavailable, taking incompetence to a whole new level
  • ladyhawke73#8878 ladyhawke73 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I see the game is starting to patch, and it appears to be a big one. Well, so much for relaxing with the game this morning on my only day off this week. Maybe they should schedule maintenance in the wee hours of the morning, like 2am-6am from now on, especially for big updates.
  • happiiihappiii Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    10 minutes ago I updated my launcher - went well. Game started and was trying to login for 30-40 seconds I think, until proces timed out... Now it just takes a few seconds before server replies "I am not available"... This means they are working on it!
    Can someone in the meantime tell a new player like me, what to do in this game!? I started a cleric as I generelly like the healing aspect of games - around lvl 24-25 at the moment, and a lvl 13 alchymist...
    What should I focus on?
  • damn, what the heck did you all break? or did you just spill soda on the server?
    Now why would they do that.....that makes sense.....and the hamsters are sleeping at that time

• b4t1b4tb4t1b4t Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    well Happiii you sit and wait just like we are all doing and wait until the red light on that there launcher turns green then you login and press play and be happy. Right now servers are down for patching fixing or whipping the hampers cages. It be back up at some point just wait.
    I think their looking for new hamsters right no. Patience is a virtue after all{shakes fist at the console growling}
  • happiiihappiii Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    b4t1b4t said:

well Happiii you sit and wait just like we are all doing and wait until the red light on that there launcher turns green then you login and press play and be happy. Right now servers are down for patching fixing or whipping the hampers cages. It be back up at some point just wait.

I am cleaning up kitchen at the moment :) but when game are back up running, what should I focus on? leveling?
  • dudeorama#9768 dudeorama Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    Should have known better than to get up early and get all my HAMSTER done before the original time...
    Since your in the kitchen Happiii would you mind making a sandwich?lol…...I don't wanna leave my room.....the kids are out there and they may want something from me
  • b4t1b4tb4t1b4t Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    happiii said:

b4t1b4t said:

I am cleaning up kitchen at the moment :) but when game are back up running, what should I focus on? leveling?
    I would say yes but then add that this isnt really the threat to talk about that.