test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance [7/18]

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
edited July 2019 in General Discussion (PC)
Update #2 7/18
Maintenance has been completed as of 11:29am. We apologize for the additional delay!

Update #1 7/18
Maintenance has been extended until 11am PDT due to server issues. Thank you for your patience!

Neverwinter on PC will undergo scheduled maintenance tomorrow, July 18, from 6am to 11am PDT. Please note that maintenance will begin an hour earlier than typical weekly maintenance. Patch Notes discussion thread is available here.
Post edited by nitocris83 on

Comments

• dayhjawk#5066 dayhjawk Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    What about the other companion gear!? Why aren't they added to the store to buy!?
  • arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User

What about the other companion gear!? Why aren't they added to the store to buy!?

The choker chain was unavailable to some due to the item being a party drop instead of a quest reward. If you didn't get the others, that because you failed to get all 9 relics in the leveling expeditions and not due to a bug or a bad development choice that the player had no control over. There are better companion equipment coming, so don't fret too much for your past mistakes.
  • rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User
    arazith07 said:

The choker chain was unavailable to some due to the item being a party drop instead of a quest reward. If you didn't get the others, that because you failed to get all 9 relics in the leveling expeditions and not due to a bug or a bad development choice that the player had no control over. There are better companion equipment coming, so don't fret too much for your past mistakes.
    First part is true second not so much, since some players got a bug with a relic that you would collect and didnt count for the 3 on that párt, but anyway the ring may drop on MEs so we have a chance to get it too

Plus we probably can fill with 2 Chokes...

But more important BIG THANKS for this, is a really welcome ad to the currency store :)
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    But too remember the choke chain is BoP and costs 2500 coalesced magics, so do not expect to be able to get them for alts.
  • I didn't get my free choke chain from the quest cause of your bugs and now you gonna make me pay 2.5k coal magic for one? Lol nah I'll wait for the new gear ty...
  • nathanjmnathanjm Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    Looks like the account server went down 15 minutes ahead of schedule. That was a bit excessive -- normally it's 5ish minutes. (EDIT: Was down from about T-15 to T-10, then back up)
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    Maintenance is extended by one hour (10am PDT | 19:00 CEST) due to an issue related to the account server.
    Thank you for your patience!
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • rgladiatorgladiato Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 313 Arc User
    percemer said:

Maintenance is extended by one hour (10am PDT | 19:00 CEST) due to an issue related to the account server.
    Thank you for your patience!

They just added another hour. Now says 11AM PDT.
    Nixon the TR
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
    o1iHDN0.png?1
  • tjkernan#7315 tjkernan Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    ugh...killing me smalls...this is a looooooooooong maintenance
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    rgladiato said:

They just added another hour. Now says 11AM PDT.

Yes :(

Maintenance is unfortunately extended by an additional hour (11am PDT | 20:00 CEST).
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • teddy#3609 teddy Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    nice
  • dayhjawk#5066 dayhjawk Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    In the spirit of fairness, all three pieces of the companion gear should be in the store to buy.
  • reeper#9973 reeper Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    Why can't we get this Choke Chain of the Companion as BTA? BOP makes no sense.
  • bobby4700bobby4700 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    maintenance was scheduled for 6-9 PDT now its 11 when I took math that = 2 hours just saying . which make 3+2=5 total hours
  • bojshabojsha Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    Alrght!
    I should make some popcorn and watch a movie, this seem like no more Neverwinter for today.
  • burgerqueen84#6222 burgerqueen84 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I am dying here. I've been looking forward to this event launch today and now I have to wait FooorrrrEEEEEvvvvvEEEEErrrrr for this patch to finish. I'm on the East coast and having to wait until mid-afternoon is killing me.
  • jared0934jared0934 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Ughhhh extended again come on.
  • rgladiatorgladiato Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 313 Arc User

I am dying here. I've been looking forward to this event launch today and now I have to wait FooorrrrEEEEEvvvvvEEEEErrrrr for this patch to finish. I'm on the East coast and having to wait until mid-afternoon is killing me.

Hang in there. It's just a game. Nothing to die over.

Unless you're a big jerk. Then I say off with you! :)
    Nixon the TR
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
    o1iHDN0.png?1
  • burgerqueen84#6222 burgerqueen84 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    > @rgladiato said:
    > I am dying here. I've been looking forward to this event launch today and now I have to wait FooorrrrEEEEEvvvvvEEEEErrrrr for this patch to finish. I'm on the East coast and having to wait until mid-afternoon is killing me.
    >
    > Hang in there. It's just a game. Nothing to die over.
    >
    >
    > Unless you're a big jerk. Then I say off with you! :)

No. LOL Just super impatient. Eager to play is more like it. ;) I've been playing for about 2 or 3 wks and kinda got hooked. So I'm just enthusiastic to play.
  • madrigal#2900 madrigal Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    Maintenance is unfortunately extended by an additional hour (11am PDT | 20:00 CEST).

okay, take your time....but get it right for once maybe.
  • jared0934jared0934 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Was anyone else F5'ing waiting for an "early finish" and then got hit with an extension :s
  • teddy#3609 teddy Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Another hour! =/
  • siliconplayer#0816 siliconplayer Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    12PM PDT!
  • caldochaud#4880 caldochaud Member Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    Hire more hamsters. #teamboo

Question: Any plans on bringing Neverwinter (or a Neverwinter Spin-off) to Nintendo Switch?
    "Talent is a flame. Genius is a fire." - Sir Bernard Williams
    the 64bit hamster wont fit on the 32bit wheel
    plan B, now trying to tie two 32bit hamsters together
    launcher has now updated, just waiting for the patched content now
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    make a sandwich while waiting