test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Problematic with the future loot table of Master Expedition

I start by saying that I formulated this thread only with the material I could see in the preview collection.

The variety of pieces of the companion obtainable in the master expeditions is so much and I appreciate it, but this risks leading to an eternal and vain search for the piece that you want, thanks to the fact that you can try your luck only 3 times a day.

In my opinion there are many solutions and here are some examples:
  1. Possibility of being able to sell them at auction house
  2. possibility of being able to obtain them at LOMM (which by the way currently does not drop anything significant)
  3. Remove the limit of 3 quests a day, or increase it significantly.
  4. Add a second box that can be obtained upon completing the quest where only companion equipment will be available
I personally would combine examples 1 and 2 for some simple reasons:
  • It would make interesting a dungeon that currently drags shoddy stuff that is practically thrown just after the dungeon (I speak of the purple equipment of under level 80).
  • As for putting them in the auction house, well I say only two words: AD sink. Many times you have stated that you want to add AD sinks in the game. Have you almost forgotten that the auction acts like a giant AD sink, thanks to its 10% tax on every transaction? It seems like a good opportunity to burn some AD.
In doing so, those who do not have the time and desire to run many times LOMM will buy it at auction and vice versa.

@ncoreadev#4548 @noworries#8859 @asterdahl

Comments

• thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    I believe this suggestion addresses the problem you have.
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    But which expeditions are they dropping from, the master expeditions or the new warden expeditions?
  • tom#6998 tom Member Posts: 952 Arc User
    I believe sharps idea of beeing able to influence which category of loot u get (which initially i thought runes would be for) looks good to me. But i would love for cryptic to make the pet gear unbound.
    It would make running MEs more interesting, u would have a reason to do them even if you have your gear, and it would be another AD sink that makes sense!