test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

cant find quests in wyllowwood after i turned 80

balaan44balaan44 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
i had got to wyllowood, turnhed in the first quest and then ....nothing. i cant find any quests in undermountain to do, none of the NPCs talk to me and i cant get anything done there, anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    Did you complete the campaign task in the campaign window after turning in the expedition quest?
  • starcr0ssedstarcr0ssed Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Not to necro this thread, but I am also at a loss as to how to proceed in Wyllowood. It started out fine, I did a couple of quests for the NPC at the cavern entrance. The third quest in, I can't recall the name, but it was to light signal fires and 'make my way further into the cave.' I got all the fires done and the quest just disappeared. Went to turn it in and nothing. What the !?#$@!?

And yes, I am as far along in campaign tasks as possible. To advance with the campaign itself I need to do some quest about a dragon's lair (I'm assuming there's one down there and kind of jazzed about seeing it soon). Any advice? Cheers.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Next quest starts where you lit the last fire. You never get sent back to the original quest giver.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • kingkevin#3240 kingkevin Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    After setting fires, by the last one theirs a wounded soldier.
    Talk to him or her and they’ll give you the next quest(they are hidden in some trees/bush bellow the third fire to light