test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Master Expedition chest rewards disappeared after collecting

aday#3795 aday Member Posts: 65 Arc User
After submitting a ticket, I was told to post this bug found during a Master Expedition run, where rewards didn't go to my inventory after taking everything from the final chest. These items were gone, and as per the answer I got from the ticket, "due to technical limitations" they could not give them back to me.

It seems to be an issue with my inventory had been full when I tried to collect everything from chest. Upon freeing up some space on my inventory, and getting back to my chest to pick up rewards, they disappeared when I pressed "Take all" action button.

Clip of bug:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=PNM3NOwOncE

Thank you.

Comments

• mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    Did they go to your overflow bag?
  • draslyodraslyo Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Just did my 3rd ME and there was no chest or a 3rd magic relic in last zone. At start place 1 rune Chaos collect all 3 from first 2 zones last zone boss fight Scourge of Yeruth (first time fighting this one) and no chest or relic.
  • aday#3795 aday Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    > @mebengalsfan#9264 said:
    > Did they go to your overflow bag?

Hello mebengalsfan,

No, when I first tried to collect all, pop up message said my inventory was full. So I had to free up some space, since it didn’t let me take it to my overflow bag

Even after clearing up space, collecting all my rewards, it didn’t go to overflow bag either, you can see on video :(

Thanks for your reply
  • niklilly#0856 niklilly Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    aday#3795 said:

After submitting a ticket, I was told to post this bug found during a Master Expedition run, where rewards didn't go to my inventory after taking everything from the final chest. These items were gone, and as per the answer I got from the ticket, "due to technical limitations" they could not give them back to me.

It seems to be an issue with my inventory had been full when I tried to collect everything from chest. Upon freeing up some space on my inventory, and getting back to my chest to pick up rewards, they disappeared when I pressed "Take all" action button.

Clip of bug:

Thank you.

Same bug!
    aday#3795 said:

Clip of bug:

Thank you.