test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Combat Advantage (or not)

if you play a ranged class, do you notice that you fail to achieve combat advantage (as noted by the little swords next to your damage) when you are ranged unless you are within about 2 feet of the target? Does this sound right? I mean even a Warlock using hellish rebuke with NPNM slotted I still fail to see the CA damage after I crit. is this bugged? Are we wasting stats at this point to get to 118k CA when it would be better suited to still focus mostly on power or crit sev? As my old boss used to say "Something aint right here". Thanks!
Founder: Xcessiveforce GF, Xcessiveheals DC, XcessiveRange HR, XcessiveArcana CW, XcessiveStab TR

Comments

• xcessiveforce40xcessiveforce40 Member Posts: 246 Arc User
    and yes I check the combat logs and also see no "notation" of CA related damage.
    Founder: Xcessiveforce GF, Xcessiveheals DC, XcessiveRange HR, XcessiveArcana CW, XcessiveStab TR
  • douglasopferbeckdouglasopferbeck Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    No pity no mercy only gives combat advantage after you crit on a target. For my warlock it gives me CA at almost all times at any range. It definitely works.
  • xcessiveforce40xcessiveforce40 Member Posts: 246 Arc User
    NPNM seems to be back to functioning properly. The close proximity for Ranged class is an issue and a video was even recently released on youtube. I hear this is being remedied in Mod17 out to 80 feet. Thanks!
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    If you are greater than 15' away you will not get CA; it is being worked on to make it 65' away. This is a known issue by the dev team.